What spec would you like thief to have next?

TorQ.7041

So I think now that we roughly know what this e-spec is going to be we can get back to topic and talk about what we want for the next elite.

TBH while I don't really care about most of the revealed e-specs I do find some of the things they brought to the table rather interesting, especially bladesworns e-spec mechanic which essentially gave them another take on the greatsword. In that regard I'd like to see an outlaw type e-spec for another take on either P/P (one where we actually get a weapon set with propper synergy), rifle (but this time more used like a shotgun) or both (with P/P more single target damage focused at 900 range and rifle more AoE focused with CC at 600 range) as "class mechanic weapon" (or at least a shotgun as a class mechanic weapon and a completely new set of 5 weapon skills if the player EQs two pistols) for proper run n gun gameplay. The spec should be completely power based with a CC focused MH mace in addition to the aforementioned class mechanic weapon(s). People have been asking for a proper duelist type thief spec for ages now and the outlaw theme is generally rather popular with duelling actually being a part of the core identity (A-Net even acknowledges this through multiple references in their game). I also wouldn't mind if it constantly applies revealed to itself so we can remove stealth as a factor of concern as it is not part of the theme anyway.