Taimi is now my favorite character

lokoma.9756

just randomly found Taimi near amnoon the conversation was hilarious she called some dude a punk! its so cool that they add stuff like this in gameits was next to the empty quarter point of interest. i think you have to have the main story completed it's definitely worth the travel tho

Can't stand Taimi. Her voice makes my ears bleed. I really wish she would find something else to do and leave me alone. Every time I get into a story and hear her I turn the volume down. She was fun at first but at this point it has gone beyond annoying. I'm not wishing her dead but I wish she would decide to go to college or something and pass off her duties to someone else.

I used to hate Taimi (and the rest of Dragon's Watch), but she's grown on me. Kasmeer also has slowly grown on me a little, and I've never had a huge problem with Marjory. However, I hate Braham with a fiery passion, and Rox is so forgettable and is just Braham's groupie. I couldn't stand the member of DW being at each other's throats for petty reasons, but thankfully PoF's story has eased up on the stupid infighting.

Archived