ANET, Give yourselves a Hand

I want to thank all the coders and people at ANET who have been fixing PoF, sometimes multiple times a day, to give us a great game.First comes the game bugs, crashes, and things that go bump in the night. Next, we’ll start to see nerfs and buffs on the new elite specializations and mounts.It’s not over yet, but we’ve all been through this before and we’ll go through this again.

@Game of Bones.8975 said:I want to thank all the coders and people at ANET who have been fixing PoF, sometimes multiple times a day, to give us a great game.First comes the game bugs, crashes, and things that go bump in the night. Next, we’ll start to see nerfs and buffs on the new elite specializations and mounts.It’s not over yet, but we’ve all been through this before and we’ll go through this again.

Seconded. PoF was absolutely awesome. This was the most fun I've had in game since I started playing.

Third...ed? I'm enjoying PoF very much.There are some regions where the landscape resembles the old American wild west, with wide open plains studded by monolithic mountains, and as I'm riding my raptor along with a sphagetti western theme running through my head I feel.... a deep satisfaction. Not doing anything but riding...

Archived