Bugs sending players under map

DemonSeed.3528

Around 5+ of us were sent under the map when the gate to east inner red gari was went down (it's our border). I'm sure this isn't something new, as gate/terrain/walls/deaths (when an enemy or npc dies and it repositions your char) have swallowed or sent people under the map before, but might want to get this checked out as I haven't seen a bunch of people pulled this way at the same time. Was entertaining though.

Lots of these types of bugs in WvW and PvE .Many are gaps in the "invisible barrier" Just report them no problem.For example I got pushed really high from the tornado in Jahai Bluffs and pushed on the plateau between the Jungle Anomaly and Venta Pass . But if you use them continually ,that might get you in trouble.

Sounds like the DE whos been under the green keep for the last 2 days on SOS keeping it constantly contested. Wondered two things.. how they got in there .. and honestly .. how fun was it to sit under a keep for HOURS ... keeping it contested ... but doing nothing more?

Archived