When was your character born in Tyria?

I made 4 on the first day of headstart (think it was the 24th August 2012), but one was deleted and remade the next day and one was deleted and remade a couple of day later, so their birthdays are later on.

I don't know exactly for all my others. My 5th is sometime in late October or November, and then one is in about February and 2 are in July or August. I really can't remember when the 9th has her birthday.

@Danikat.8537 said:I made 4 on the first day of headstart (think it was the 24th August 2012), but one was deleted and remade the next day and one was deleted and remade a couple of day later, so their birthdays are later on.

Very close Danikat....First day of headstart was August 25 (I'm 99% sure).

My main main's birthday is Aug 25, 2012 19:16

@RoosterTooth.1024 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:I made 4 on the first day of headstart (think it was the 24th August 2012), but one was deleted and remade the next day and one was deleted and remade a couple of day later, so their birthdays are later on.

Very close Danikat....First day of headstart was August 25 (I'm 99% sure).

My main main's birthday is Aug 25, 2012 19:16

I like that you have a "main main". My main's birthday is Aug 25th, 2012 at 00:41. I didn't make another character until January 2013, but I'm up to 10 now, with the youngest being created a month ago.

Archived