So, I came back to play Gw2 again and now legendary weapons allow sigil swap with no cost NICE

Hitman.5829

I have been playing Gw2 for about 3 weeks now, and I just found out that now we can swap sigils at no additional cost. This is what we were asking for and Anet listens.Thanks! Now, we need legendary gear to save builds, for example:Build 1: power, vitality and toughness.Build 2: Precision, toughness, poweretc....Instead of going through the 6+ pieces of legendary items and changing each one.

EDIT: I found a bug that you cannot swap sigils without destroying the one you are using if you have transmuted a legendary weapon. That is not nice!

@Hitman.5829 said:I have been playing Gw2 for about 3 weeks now, and I just found out that now we can swap sigils at no additional cost. This is what we were asking for and Anet listens.Thanks! Now, we need legendary gear to save builds, for example:Build 1: power, vitality and toughness.Build 2: Precision, toughness, poweretc....Instead of going through the 6+ pieces of legendary items and changing each one.

arc already does that with its build template feature

@Hitman.5829 said:

EDIT: I found a bug that you cannot swap sigils without destroying the one you are using if you have transmuted a legendary weapon. That is not nice!

Can you clarify that? You mean it is the original legendary weapon but has a non-legendary skin on it, or it is a non-legendary weapon that has been skinned to look like the legendary? In the latter case of course the swap won't work, it's not really a legendary no matter what it looks like. In the former case that is annoying. Could you check if transmuting it back to the legendary skin allows the swap? Or is the actual legendary forever ruined for sigil swaps if you have even once taken away its legendary look?

@Donari.5237 said:

Can you clarify that? You mean it is the original legendary weapon but has a non-legendary skin on it, or it is a non-legendary weapon that has been skinned to look like the legendary? In the latter case of course the swap won't work, it's not really a legendary no matter what it looks like. In the former case that is annoying. Could you check if transmuting it back to the legendary skin allows the swap? Or is the actual legendary forever ruined for sigil swaps if you have even once taken away its legendary look?

A legendary weapon with a different skin.

Archived