"The Extra Life" Title problem with pre-15 level accounts.

Greetings,

My friend has started playing Guild Wars 2 a few days ago and he is only level 10 at the moment since he tried a few different classes before committing to one. I thought he would have the title from the stream but it turned out you need to have at least 1 Level 15 character to have it.

Will he get the title and the tonic reward if he levels up to 15 now? If not is there anything could be done about it? He was online during the stream as well.

@BucketHead.7432 said:Greetings,

My friend has started playing Guild Wars 2 a few days ago and he is only level 10 at the moment since he tried a few different classes before committing to one. I thought he would have the title from the stream but it turned out you need to have at least 1 Level 15 character to have it.

Will he get the title and the tonic reward if he levels up to 15 now? If not is there anything could be done about it? He was online during the stream as well.

Tell your friend not to worry, there is around another 100+ easy to obtain titles that he will never use in game already, missing this one is no biggie.

Did we hit the goal for that tonic?

I had to go away for the weekend but I did log in and nab the title and watched as much of the stream as I could.logging in today I had no tonic so I was wondering if the goal was hit and if it was were there any other requirements for the tonic like being logged in while the goal was hit or the stream ended etc.

@"Teratus.2859" said:Did we hit the goal for that tonic?

I had to go away for the weekend but I did log in and nab the title and watched as much of the stream as I could.logging in today I had no tonic so I was wondering if the goal was hit and if it was were there any other requirements for the tonic like being logged in while the goal was hit or the stream ended etc.

Yes they raised over 65k. As long as you logged in during the event you will get the karma and tonic. Rewards will be sent out Monday:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/732421/#Comment_732421

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:

@"Teratus.2859" said:Did we hit the goal for that tonic?

Yes they raised over 65k. As long as you logged in during the event you will get the karma and tonic. Rewards will be sent out Monday:

Ahh thanks much ^^I was away and couldn't find that info on the stream.Fantastic news to hear they made so much too ^^ Well done Anet.

Archived