Condi Shortbow - WvW Roaming Montage

kuteykathy.8123

@Jack Redline.5379 said:yea it is nice but what is with the music. i mean... okay?also you might consider using RFI if you wan tto run it like this yes you did have the stun break and yes it was usefull but many times you ran out of ini and you were saved only by luckcheers

Hi, thanks for the input! Music is what I enjoy listening to :) Apologies if it's not to your taste

As for RFI, i take Signet of Agility since i derive more utility from condi cleanse + endurance, Impairing daggers is vital to the burst, and BD is a short cooldown stunbreak with block/interrupt as a very nice bonus. I like RFI in my power builds, though it just does not offer as much utility as the other 3 for this build.

@kuteykathy.8123 said:

As for RFI, i take Signet of Agility since i derive more utility from condi cleanse + endurance, Impairing daggers is vital to the burst, and BD is a short cooldown stunbreak with block/interrupt as a very nice bonus. I like RFI in my power builds, though it just does not offer as much utility as the other 3 for this build.

Yea i see in the vid. I am personally running more interrupt based version but basically the same what you do in the second fight with the ranger. Instead of ID i run Distracting Daggers. It gives extra tornment which is nice on mobile classes. (basically everything these days xD )

@Jack Redline.5379 said:

Yea i see in the vid. I am personally running more interrupt based version but basically the same what you do in the second fight with the ranger. Instead of ID i run Distracting Daggers. It gives extra tornment which is nice on mobile classes. (basically everything these days xD )

Oh that's interesting! I might have to try taking Pressure Striking instead of Bountiful Theft. Sounds like a nice way to pressure people who are moving away haha

@Joshewwah.2956 said:

Nice video again

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed :)

Bassically just watch out for them raising hands in the air :D also i see u ate using dash in first fight if you usr channel vigor and take Dis Dager you should be able to stack up a lot of evades with combination of (i forgot the me xD ) it is the first skil in DD with such fistBasically you get endurance for using physical do lls = 10 end for each Dis dag and also additional end for channel vigor. :)

@aleron.1438 said:ah the return of the nope waaaoow vid, love it!

Haha, thanks! Glad you enjoyed!

@Turk.5460 said:It's nice to see Condi Thief, not much new we can see from Power Thief videos. Thanks for sharing, my only gripe is I have no idea how you can play having NPC names on all the time xD

Happy to share! It's never occurred to me to turn off NPC names, but it's come in handy sometimes when I need to find something to steal to :P

Archived