Windswept Haven

atlrising.5134

I've come across other things that bug me now too though. The dialogue with the various upgrade representatives is still the same that it was in the jungle. Just heard the market guy talk about fire proof bug shells and I am pretty sure that has to deal with the jungle bugs. Oh and if you have the further exploration upgrade its nearly impossible to tell what that gets you in this hall. I asked for a Anet response to this but I doubt I will ever get it.

Well to be fair, I did bring up several things that it lacks. music, lack of dialogue that is not generic at best and not suited for the location. The music. There was also the lack of a clear line of what do you get when you have the further exploration upgrade...The hall is very pretty but its quite clear it was a side project.

@atlrising.5134 said:Well to be fair, I did bring up several things that it lacks. music, lack of dialogue that is not generic at best and not suited for the location. The music. There was also the lack of a clear line of what do you get when you have the further exploration upgrade...The hall is very pretty but its quite clear it was a side project.

tbh, I thought my only complaint back when we claimed it would be the arena and the hole in the middle of it. I was wrong.

Archived