Additional End of Season Rewards

Chilli.2976

I was wondering if we could get lets says +100/250 achievement points for finishing at a certain rank at the end of a season.I think this would encourage more people to play the game mode, keep in mind anyone below rank 250 will not get any achievements points (this will prevent people for not trying).I believe we had this already with titles giving achievement points (though have this as a end of season reward, not tied to a title.) Nothing wrong with achievement points as an extra reward.

@"mrauls.6519" said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:They can't. AP hunters will RAGE like they did when titles gave like +5 AP.

Like I said don't tie them to titles, but an end of season reward.

They will still rage. That was one of the issues - finishing at a certain rank.

Their tears are 100x worse than mine

Was there something stopping them from earning that AP themselves?

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:They can't. AP hunters will RAGE like they did when titles gave like +5 AP.

Well, if there was nothing stopping people reaching top rank, everyone would be top rank.However, since everyone is stoping/slowing down each other, only a specific amount of players can be at the top.Who are those players ? Clearly the ones that are better than the others.

@Glider.5792 said:

@"mrauls.6519" said:

Well, if there was nothing stopping people reaching top rank, everyone would be top rank.However, since everyone is stoping/slowing down each other, only a specific amount of players can be at the top.Who are those players ? Clearly the ones that are better than the others.

Seems well earnt then

Archived