So new PVP mistforged armor skin is better than PvP Legendary Armor

Lynnie.7213

@Tyson.5160 said:

@dceptaconroy.7928 said:Can you upgrade these mistforged armour skins into legendary?

Yep!

Owners of Ardent legendary armor should get its skins upgraded for free or at least 50% of cost of a new set of mistforged one. Why we got stuck with a crappy looking armor after so much work to get it ? You guys could've done better with the first legendary, for sure.Look at the raid one, its amazing.

They should also upgrade my gen 1 legendary weapon to a gen 2 legendary weapon based off the same reasons.

Nah it’s like working really hard on the dreamer and only getting the lover skin. A year later the dreamer skin is released and you then have to complete additional steps to obtain it, after the entire Legendary process.

If everyone has to do it then what is the issue?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@dceptaconroy.7928 said:Can you upgrade these mistforged armour skins into legendary?

Yep!

Owners of Ardent legendary armor should get its skins upgraded for free or at least 50% of cost of a new set of mistforged one. Why we got stuck with a crappy looking armor after so much work to get it ? You guys could've done better with the first legendary, for sure.Look at the raid one, its amazing.

They should also upgrade my gen 1 legendary weapon to a gen 2 legendary weapon based off the same reasons.

Nah it’s like working really hard on the dreamer and only getting the lover skin. A year later the dreamer skin is released and you then have to complete additional steps to obtain it, after the entire Legendary process.

If everyone has to do it then what is the issue?

In future, they may not have to.

I myself am already obtaining the skins in PvP, I just wanted to point out a better comparison of the situation.

There is also the fact that it forces people to play more pvp in general, which can’t be a bad thing, right?

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

Anyone that wants those new skins has to purchase the previous tier in order to acquire them. It doesn’t matter whether they have gotten PvP legendary armor or not.

Wrong. If you have the legendary PvP armor you already have the previous skins, so you only need to boy the new ones with 20 grandmaster armor maks + a few ectos.

@Buran.3796 said:

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:

Anyone that wants those new skins has to purchase the previous tier in order to acquire them. It doesn’t matter whether they have gotten PvP legendary armor or not.

Wrong. If you have the legendary PvP armor you already have the previous skins, so you only need to boy the new ones with 20 grandmaster armor maks + a few ectos.

You’re wrong about me being wrong either because you haven’t looked at the acquisition requirements or you didn’t read my post.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistforged_Glorious_Hero%27s_armor#Requirements

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

You’re wrong about me being wrong either because you haven’t looked at the acquisition requirements or you didn’t read my post.

What he is saying is that if you already made the Legendary Armor, you already unlocked the previous skins as you needed it to make the Armor in the first place. I have the Legendary Armor and I just have to buy the Mistforged Glorious skins with the required materials.

Edit: if you already crafted the Legendary Armor for PvP, you don’t need to repurchase the ardent skins as Ayrilana was stating.

Archived