Balance Servers, Balance WSR

Roxy Enjoy.1950

@"Roxy Enjoy.1950" said:yea some ppl say l2p but they choice to join the strongest server atm. IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM. carryed ppl they want only bags for new skins

Kinda sad that u need to make a post like that because other servers are stronger than yours at the moment.Didnt even saw a post like this from other ppl when the Vabbi Hype was up. "A Server is to Strong"I Kinda want to see a post from you about the week when u face Kodash.Crying wont help you with those stuff... you got killed by them on AG now u went to BT and expect to farm them hard? how childish are you? you even lost much quality because [Kazo] stayed on AG.And like Rayya said. Where is the mentality to get better? No you go to forum to make a post while you know that nothing will happend.Getting Hyped for 1 week bvbing WSR and beat them in a dream but in reality u got rekt.i can understand if you traumatized

@Phobos.9736 said:

@"Roxy Enjoy.1950" said:yea some ppl say l2p but they choice to join the strongest server atm. IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM. carryed ppl they want only bags for new skins

Kinda sad that u need to make a post like that because other servers are stronger than yours at the moment.Didnt even saw a post like this from other ppl when the Vabbi Hype was up. "A Server is to Strong"I Kinda want to see a post from you about the week when u face Kodash.Crying wont help you with those stuff... you got killed by them on AG now u went to BT and expect to farm them hard? how childish are you? you even lost much quality because [Kazo] stayed on AG.And like Rayya said. Where is the mentality to get better? No you go to forum to make a post while you know that nothing will happend.Getting Hyped for 1 week bvbing WSR and beat them in a dream but in reality u got rekt.i can understand if you traumatized

man 1 week against wsr almost destroyed your guild [Kazo] i know Kazo members who ask to join us in blacktide, your morale was shit and starting drama in guild, pls try to be coherent

@Akainu.8216 said:i joined wsr with the guilds from Fsp Roxy long before wsr was a Host serverAnd was a nice joke that u want to farm us on Blacktide, if i remeber it was 14 one pushes right?

when you hear this? we join blacktide to farm wsr??!! i talk for me not for others anyway. and for me wsr should be dodged. wsr is better than us and we cant compete to wsr. this is my opinion, others ppl say this on discord but to ashmed to admit the fact. i give a fuck, i can swap server every weeks if needed, wsr is a problem for the wvw. my opinion, i dont have fun to play against and with wsr, and isnt my task forcing ppl to use discord or metabuild, i can try 2/3 times then bye, talk to Deso admins if you want this

@Botinhas.2018 said:

@"Roxy Enjoy.1950" said:and for me wsr should be dodged. wsr is better than us and we cant compete to wsr. this is my opinion

This is why you and your server lose quality and ppl seek out other places to try stay competitive. Keep up that great mentality... You Sir, keep WvW alive

let me know a server who can Compete with wsr and il join, but wont fight baruch bay or Piken square, wanna fight a server with my ""skill level""

@"YouWillHide.9847" said:For real, fact of the matter is Deso is a bad (softly put there) server, so why should guilds join a server that has pugs that dont listen, dont play meta builds and seemingly do what they want? But hey, better to complain right? MOM THEY'RE KILLING MY PIXELS

dude i dont talk about Deso im talking in general wvw, no one can face WSR maybe Vabbi before but Vabbi was mostly T4 T3 and wsr Mostly T2 T1.... this is the problem. for you isnt a problem? you like easy win.

Anet will soon be closing this thread as a matchup thread, even though it is complaining about particular servers and guilds stacking on it.

However, I personally do believe this kind of thread should be made available. If community can't talk about it, then people won't realize what others are doing are questionable.

Positive does not exist without negativity.

@SkyShroud.2865 said:Anet will soon be closing this thread as a matchup thread, even though it is complaining about particular servers and guilds stacking on it.

However, I personally do believe this kind of thread should be made available. If community can't talk about it, then people won't realize what others are doing are questionable.

Positive does not exist without negativity.

yeah same, you cannot blame people for stacking on a server. This will probably happen with the alliances too. Not sure if it is helping WvW though.

I'm linked with WSR for some weeks on an alt now. And I think WSR is massively overrated. They are way more toxic than Vabbi and have a lot of fairweather players that are like Gandara and never fight without some backing some up with siege or a bigger group.Additionally many guilds seem to hate each other for whatever reason. Best example for that was a reset on an alpine borderland where one guild sat in spawn shit talking the active commander while doing exactly nothing until the other commander logged off.Never seen a stupid behaviour like this on any server before. And about that fighting. I see them mostly fight GvG, no real fights in borderlands. In the current matchup they focus desolation, which can't fight even if they try and ignore Gandara most of the time. It's more "rolling over pugs" than searching for fights.I really hope we got linked to someone else soon. It's the worst link we had yet.

Archived