[VIDEO] Sanctuary Condi Scourge; As Broken As You Think

Zero Solstice.9754

@"Zero Solstice.9754" said:

Positively b u s t e d

Looks fine to me tbh.The barrier gained from the rune is almost negligible.The Scourge just becomes a condi clearing beast. We had the old diamond skin on ele in the past and this isn't as bad as that.Lots of classes can stack 25 might easily as well. Even one of my bruiser Reaper build can.Honestly I see nothing wrong with the current interactions with Scourge.They have to sacrifice damage for sustain.

I can see why people will complain though. It makes this Scourge build almost impervious one on one against a condi opponent. Again reminiscent of the diamond skin ele. Except people need to adapt.

This Scourge build has one flaw. It needs to hit something to clear the condi. The opponent can just condi bomb and get out of range denying his hits. Or chain stun bomb and prevent his attacks. Or condi bomb and go invis or invulnerable or block or Moa him etc. Or get on your power and destroy him. Even on this build Scourge is still incredibly weak to range mobile foes.

Lots of foes only know how to spam condi bomb rotations. They do not know how to deny condi transfer/clear after the bomb. And with a big enough bomb, you would only need to deny for a few seconds to down the Scourge.

In large fights, all sorts of damage exist so I don't see it as a problem.

@Hitman.5829 said:hahaha when your class is so broken that you don't even need to dodge in battle.Watch the video carefully his endurance is full all the time and he only dodges on rare occasions.So broken!

I feel like you should be joking but reading your signature I'm almost more inclined to think you are actually being serious

@Hitman.5829 said:hahaha when your class is so broken that you don't even need to dodge in battle.Watch the video carefully his endurance is full all the time and he only dodges on rare occasions.So broken!

2x Defy pain works the same way but also gives immunity to power damage also. Just is temporary. I would much rather take that instead of only permanent condi immunity.

Archived