Mace is warrior's most depressing weapon. It needs some love from the developers.

Hitman.5829

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:Mace is probably one of the best weapons in PvP at least.

I am very glad to not be doing damage anymore so I can nonviolently lock down points and my aggressors in place with hammer on weapon swap. Namaste.

U are mistaken if locking someone down while ur teamates obliterate them makes u less of a violent war monger, kinda makes u seem even more sadistic.Namaste.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:Mace is probably one of the best weapons in PvP at least.

I am very glad to not be doing damage anymore so I can nonviolently lock down points and my aggressors in place with hammer on weapon swap. Namaste.

U are mistaken if locking someone down while ur teamates obliterate them makes u less of a violent war monger, kinda makes u seem even more sadistic.Namaste.

Die.Namaste.

Lol mace skills are uninspired and badly designed

they give warrior too many weapons and too many limitation rules, they don't know what to do.they just give a over tuned amount of vulnerability and hope it can be at least used in PvE.and crushing blow and counterblow literally does the same thing, except one has one extra block.

adrenaline rush on mace and sword are also very uninspired, they probably wanted some distinction compared to shield but they don't know what to do.so here's some non existence adrenaline.

PvE players will think mace is great, of course, it is overtuned in numbers.if you make a weapon with only auto attack that does a 50 range poke with 2 second cast time but does 600k damage, it's gonna be good in PvE.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:U are mistaken if locking someone down while ur teamates obliterate them makes u less of a violent war monger, kinda makes u seem even more sadistic.Namaste.

That is just karma catching up to them for their past violent actions, and eventually it will reach my teammates as well. To hurt any other living being is to hurt one's self, and at their current numbers; they all deserve at least 100k pacifying bops.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Die.Namaste.

Like this guy for instance. This is not the way of the Warrior. This is the kind of thinking that leads to Berserker mains. Warrior is a profession of peace and love. Put down the Greatsword and the dagger and take up the mace and hammer. Join us in endless serenity, and having total control over your emotions, the other team's emotions, as well as all the nodes in the map.

Namaste, and good luck.

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:U are mistaken if locking someone down while ur teamates obliterate them makes u less of a violent war monger, kinda makes u seem even more sadistic.Namaste.

That is just karma catching up to them for their past violent actions, and eventually it will reach my teammates as well. To hurt any other living being is to hurt one's self, and at their current numbers; they all deserve at least 100k pacifying bops.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Die.Namaste.

Like this guy for instance. This is not the way of the Warrior. This is the kind of thinking that leads to Berserker mains. Warrior is a profession of peace and love. Put down the Greatsword and the dagger and take up the mace and hammer. Join us in endless serenity, and having total control over your emotions, the other team's emotions, as well as all the nodes in the map.

Namaste, and good luck.

Oh my sweet summer child, death is the ultimate peace. For real though few things compare to the feel of double Arc Dividers in the middle of a Zerg. Even if I die there are going to be 14 that join me (one lucky soul gets to rally), and I am fine with that.

Been running core lately though.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Oh my sweet summer child, death is the ultimate peace. For real though few things compare to the feel of double Arc Dividers in the middle of a Zerg. Even if I die there are going to be 14 that join me (one lucky soul gets to rally), and I am fine with that.

Violence can only wrack up so many dopamine points before you eventually tire of it. I used to feel the same way as you, then I pushed someone off a point and stunlocked them to keep them off it while it decapped.

And I found that I liked it. So I did it again. And again. And again. And again. I haven't found my limit.

Namaste, and by the way you can get a pretty amazing core build with Hammer/Mace+shield. Strength, Defense, Discipline. You lose some CC but you get a lot of dodge and extra healing from MMR. Just throwing it out there.

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Oh my sweet summer child, death is the ultimate peace. For real though few things compare to the feel of double Arc Dividers in the middle of a Zerg. Even if I die there are going to be 14 that join me (one lucky soul gets to rally), and I am fine with that.

Violence can only wrack up so many dopamine points before you eventually tire of it. I used to feel the same way as you, then I pushed someone off a point and stunlocked them to keep them off it while it decapped.

And I found that I liked it. So I did it again. And again. And again. And again. I haven't found my limit.

Namaste, and by the way you can get a pretty amazing core build with Hammer/Mace+shield. Strength, Defense, Discipline. You lose some CC but you get a lot of dodge and extra healing from MMR. Just throwing it out there.

Oh I am aware.

@Henry.5713 said:Mace feels like a weapon leftover from an ancient time before every build was able to run stability and multiple stunbreaks, not to mention those with teleports, countless of blocks and evades.

It was from a time where Stab was shorter duration but was not stripped by CC. Honestly Warrior needs a trait that makes CC's stip all stab on a crit, or at least multiple stacks.