[NA ][YB] [PvX] Lost in the crowd? Looking for a home? Check out [Crow]

Tarral.5862

Chosen by the Mists [Crow] is a PvX guild with a small but active community of adults (21+) who enjoy Guild Wars 2 together.

If you are looking for a group of friends to experience this game with, [Crow] might be the home you are looking for. We welcome new players just learning the ropes and experienced veterans who have "been there and done that." There is no need to continue to play on your own or to be just another number in a guild, when you can have friends to hang out with.

Crow is a true PvX guild. We do plenty of PvE (fractals, dungeons, exploring, open world events, etc), but also special events, small scale WvW, and a even bit of PvP. We enjoy hanging out and helping each other with goals, and we put playing together over playing elite. We offer a mature, drama-free community that understands real life comes first.

Our bullet list:

• A helpful, friendly and knowledgeable crew to game with
  • Adult membership with family friendly guild chatter
  • An active Discord server for voice and text chat in and out of game
  • We purposely keep our numbers small so we can all get to know each other
  • A regular weekly schedule of events
  • We do fun monthly special events with unique activities. (See our Discord to get an idea of some of these)
  • We have a beautiful max level guild hall at Windswept Haven with max boosts and waypoint discounts
  • We run small scale WvW on Yak’s Bend once a week and often for dailies and/or reset night as well
  • We allow for multi-guilding, although we are looking for members who want a home/main guild

We are looking to add a few recruits to our ranks. We only add a small number at a time so no one gets lost in the shuffle and we can get to know you. If we look like a good fit for you from this post, check out our website, crowguild.com and/or our Discord, for more information and to apply. You are also welcome to contact me (in game account Tarral.5862 or in Discord at Zhaan#5587) or Tea (in game account TeaMelon.7923 or in Discord at Lemon Tea#2197) with questions, but applying to the guild must be done through the website.

FAQs about [Crow]

Q. When are you most active?A. Most events start up around 7pm PST / 10pm EST. We are most active during this time for a few hours before and after. We sometimes have activities earlier but mainly NA times.

Q. I'm am new, unexperienced or I've never done __ (fractals, WvW, dungeons, etc). Can I still join?A. Absolutely. We were all there once. This is a friendly group that is patient and willing to help you on your journey.

Q. I'm not on Yak's Bend. Can I still join?A. Sure can. You might not be able to WvW with us until you transfer to Yak's Bend, but there is plenty we can and will do together. That said, we do have a lot of fun in WvW, and would love to have you join us, even if you’ve never done WvW before!

Q. Do you do raids?A. We do not focus on raids. We might do them together as a signup event, but we do not have a raid team and it is not on the schedule regularly.

Q. It all sounds great! Where can I apply?A. Head over to crowguild.com to find out more and apply. We look forward to hearing from you!

Archived