How can I officiant and (fast) get some Mystic clovers?

HelloSo this is the second time I actually got a precursor in game an it's been like 5 years so it's actually my first time crafting a legendary in this case the sunrise.I already did the some progress on the gift of sunrise but i am kind of stuck on how can i get some Mystic clovers.

Some say use the mystic forge but i sold most of my mystic coins and now I have up to 37 of them others say pvp WvW and Fractals so which one is the most officiant ??Also is there any other way to get Mystic coins except of the login rewards ??

Btw, if you do decide to craft them using mystic coins, do yourself the favour of following the 1 clover recipe, as it gives you 10x more chances to get them than the 10 clover recipe.

Other than that the WvW gift of battle reward track can be helpful, just get participation up to t6, do your dailies there for a while, consume the potions awarded and exit WvW with your participation intact and it will be a nice little boost to your clover gain + you get gift of battle at the end, which is needed anyways for your legendary.

@rng.1024 said:Btw, if you do decide to craft them using mystic coins, do yourself the favour of following the 1 clover recipe, as it gives you 10x more chances to get them than the 10 clover recipe.

Other than that the WvW gift of battle reward track can be helpful, just get participation up to t6, do your dailies there for a while, consume the potions awarded and exit WvW with your participation intact and it will be a nice little boost to your clover gain + you get gift of battle at the end, which is needed anyways for your legendary.

Would you suggest going to do some gold farm and buy the items for the mystic clovers or just go to WvW or pvp . To be honest i tried to get them from the mystic forge but am currently at 37 it took me a little time to do get the 37 but going to the wvw would't be longer?

@smashgodlight.6584 said:

@"rng.1024" said:Btw, if you do decide to craft them using mystic coins, do yourself the favour of following the 1 clover recipe, as it gives you 10x more chances to get them than the 10 clover recipe.

Would you suggest going to do some gold farm and buy the items for the mystic clovers or just go to WvW or pvp . To be honest i tried to get them from the mystic forge but am currently at 37 it took me a little time to do get the 37 but going to the wvw would't be longer?

If you like WvW and play it regularly it's a great way to increase your clover gain. But the fastest method is always crafting them in the mystic forge since your gold decides the rate at which you get them.

In general:

• Play the game however you like ,use the gold you earn by doing that to buy ingredients you need for clovers
  • Remember to do daily achievements for extra gold for more clovers (mystic forge daily additionally gives 1 mystic coin)
  • Login rewards also helps, remember to select chest of clovers as the last chest of the cycle
  • Whenever you play WvW/PvP, use reward tracks that give clovers
  • Spend some time in the living world maps once or twice a week while on your journey to get these clovers (an hour or so, more if you like it)

Doing all of this ensures you a steady rate of clovers. Any event (like the world boss Tequatl) that awards gold or mystic coins will help you get there faster, and salvage everything with master's salvage kit for free ectoplasm (or you can salvage piles of crystalline dust if you have). If you need spirit shards and obsidian shards, an hour in Silverwastes will provide you with alot of these (open lfg tool, look under "Central Tyria Squads" and look for something like "cf" or "RIBA".

The only way to get clovers faster is to have alot of gold. You should keep clovers as the long term goal while working on getting everythinh else, then you'll have clovers in a jiffy ^^

@Warlord.9082 said:The easiest method to get mystic clovers is to farm Unbound Magic and buy lots of Warped Magic packs with it. Personally I like to use multiple characters to farm the living daylights out of BFF.

This is what I do.

If you haven't completed the spvp or wvw rewards tracks worth 7 clovers each, they can be completed using the potions from dailies by just completing the dailies for two weeks.

Ways to get clovers, especially for a first time legendary:

• one-time WvW and Spvp tracks which reward 7 clovers. Takes about 2-4 hours per track depending on how good you and/or your side performs

• fractals and buy with 150 Fractal Relic + 1 Mystic Coin+ 3 Glob of Ectoplasm+ 2 Spirit Shard

• mystic toilet recepie (the single clover method is safer to get you close to the average cost, the 10 clover method is vastly faster but can wing either way letting you either save a lot of gold or lose a lot of gold)

• 30 day log in bonus (Chest of Loyalty -> Chest of Legendary Crafting Materials -> Obsidian Shard.png Obsidian Shard (8) + Mystic Clover.png Mystic Clover (7))

• Magic-Warped Bundles and Magic-Warped Packets from Unbound Magic (be warned, I've converted over 150k Unbound Magic and my clover return was horrendous, maybe I got unlucky but I'm just putting this here because there is a tiny chance in getting them)

If you are not opposed to WvW or Spvp, I would recommend doing the one-time reward tracks. The return is quite good for the time spent playing the modes with 7 clovers being equal around 40 gold in crafting value.I'm not a fan of the fractal method unless you have all the potions and upgrades you need and fractal relics are not of value to you.I've done both the MF 1x and 10x recepie, I've gotten lucky with the 10x recipe 3 times and unlucky 1nce, I would definitely recommend going with the 1x recipe.If it's coming up, get Mystic Clovers from the 30 day login bonus. It represents the most gold value if you are intending to use the clovers at some point in time.

Archived