Update Salvage kits with a salvage all gear with runes/sigils option

Rico.6873

Before the rune change I always used my copper forge to salvage master and below and my silver O matic for rare gear

Now that runes have some worth salvaging them with a higher tier salvager is the smart thing to do if you wanna get more runesBut not every master tiered gear has a rune equiped, reason why I request a rune salvage option for the salvage kits

Dropped gear of masterwork rarity always has runes/sigils equipped. If I'm not mistaken it's only a few pieces that you get as story or level-up rewards that come without a rune/sigil equipped (aside from jewellery, but that usually comes with a gem equipped so is worth salvaging with a better kit, too). If you really are worried about wasting resources on these, they are so rare that you can easily salvage them with your copper kit individually before mass-salvaging the rest.

I salvaged over 1600 runes and armor with runes, rares, exotics etc and got exactly 21 various symbols/charms, this is absolutely unacceptable RNG!!! Really need to fix this, cant even buy a single dang recipe, then you need the symbols and runes to make any of them.

@Abbi.6579 said:I salvaged over 1600 runes and armor with runes, rares, exotics etc and got exactly 21 various symbols/charms, this is absolutely unacceptable RNG!!! Really need to fix this, cant even buy a single dang recipe, then you need the symbols and runes to make any of them.

I agree. In my opinion, this update was not very well thought through.

Archived