New PvP Armour..

Chilli.2976

I'm okay with the fact we got a new armour set revamped, though it still look terrible (the same for WvW).Can we get an armour set like the PvE one? GW1 allowed you to purchase weapons and armour (that you aquired through PvE) from tournament points etc.Why does PvE only get the best looking legendary armour in the game?Is there a way to make it possible to get the same but through PvP/WvW without having to fight PvE bosses..?

@Chilli.2976 said:I'm okay with the fact we got a new armour set revamped, though it still look terrible (the same for WvW).Can we get an armour set like the PvE one? GW1 allowed you to purchase weapons and armour (that you aquired through PvE) from tournament points etc.Why does PvE only get the best looking legendary armour in the game?Is there a way to make it possible to get the same but through PvP/WvW without having to fight PvE bosses..?

While taste is always going to vary, regarding legendary armors the Tentacle Chest Armors from PvP and WvW dunk on the legendary chest armors in style.

@Chilli.2976 said:I'm okay with the fact we got a new armour set revamped, though it still look terrible (the same for WvW).Can we get an armour set like the PvE one? GW1 allowed you to purchase weapons and armour (that you aquired through PvE) from tournament points etc.Why does PvE only get the best looking legendary armour in the game?Is there a way to make it possible to get the same but through PvP/WvW without having to fight PvE bosses..?

Best looking Legendary Armor is up for interpretation and opinion. The Armor itself is riddled with bugs and the dyes are all off as well. Personally I find the skins ugly as all hell, which is again only opinion.

@"Tyson.5160" said:I don’t like the Envoy Armor set, so I would take the Mistforged Glorious Armor any day of the week.

Really? The new PvP armour has no animations apart from the chest piece which is "meh". I guess it's a personal preference? But I'd go with the PvE legendary armour any day - have you seen the animations on them? PogChamp.

@Chilli.2976 said:

@"Tyson.5160" said:I don’t like the Envoy Armor set, so I would take the Mistforged Glorious Armor any day of the week.

Really? The new PvP armour has no animations apart from the chest piece which is "meh". I guess it's a personal preference? But I'd go with the PvE legendary armour any day - have you seen the animations on them? PogChamp.

Yeah, I don’t like them. The heavy also seems to bug out sometimes showing the animations half open.

Archived