Chuka and Champawat crafting

Lurana.7506

Hi, I completed every Collection for Chuka and Champawat. The last thing to do is crafting the legendary weapon. But I don't have a recipy and at the moment I work with the list of materials necessary available on a web guide. But one should think there has to be one available in game, right? It's my first legendary weapon so I don't know if this is normal. Thanks for your help :)

@"Lurana.7506" said:Hi, I completed every Collection for Chuka and Champawat. The last thing to do is crafting the legendary weapon. But I don't have a recipy and at the moment I work with the list of materials necessary available on a web guide. But one should think there has to be one available in game, right? It's my first legendary weapon so I don't know if this is normal. Thanks for your help :)

The last step for all legendary weapons is in the Mystic Forge, and ANet have never supplied a in-game recepie for that beyond what is stated in the infobox on the items themselves.The Wiki article https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chuka_and_Champawat lists all the items needed.

Archived