Custom Soundtrack - Character Screen Music

So I've been reading about the custom soundtrack feature and can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere. I want to use the original score from when the game first launched that would play at the character select screen. I set up the folder and created a playlist in WMP...the problem...where do I get the flippin song? There are no music files in the GW2 game files folder. Please help!

@"Urud.4925" said:Look at this wiki page for more info.You have to create the folder "Music" in "Users[Your Name]\Documents\Guild Wars 2" and put inside the file mp3 with its relative m3u named "MainMenu".

Yes, and @Davion Roth.6709 wants to know where to find the MP3 file. Unfortunately, I don't know either, although it might be worth browsing ArenaNet's SoundCloud.

Yeah, when I posted this I was more thinking I could use the music that was already in the game files somewhere, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Now I'm having issues finding the original soundtrack to purchase since apparently I have to shell out more money to use songs that are already in the game.

Also, and somewhat of a separate issue...I tried using a song I already have on my computer just to see if I could get it to work, and I can't. The wiki says .wpl format is supported which is was Windows Media Player uses when you create a playlist. However, other things I've read while trying to get this to work says it HAS to be a .m3u file. So, what do I use to get that? So far, all this seems to be more trouble than it's worth.

Archived