November power rankings - mesmer edition

Babylonn.5027

The November European PvP Mesmer Power Rankings are based on observable performance and objective results such as Win Ratios, Tournament Exposure, Mechanical Skill, Rotational Knowledge, Decision Making and Effective Communication. Inactive players have been excluded from the list to promote participation in the community.

These values have been gathered from multiple sources in the competitive EU scene and should reflect the general consensus of the skill level of the community despite individual player opinions. With the release of rune and sigil rework, players have been judged on their ability to adapt to the new meta despite obvious imbalances.

Mesmer:Misha 95Flandre 89Alcazaro 86Frostball 85Luana 81Foster 79Mysthesia 75Enigma 73Zenvo 72Flänby 64

hmm...Some on your list didn't play PvP anymore (or almost nothing.) and/or are playing multiclass (with time on mesmer less than on other class.).

@tinyreborn.1938 said:Memes as usual . Alcazaro being mention all the time despite not playing anymore xD (who cares for your 'power ranking' taken from your head?)+1What is the goal of this anyway ? are they streaming their PvP sessions ?

Half of the list are inactive, while the ones actually playing aren't on it.From my FL/guild alone I can mention three omissions (Diverse, Ritu, Helix) and that's probably not even half of them.Just call it "I made a list of some past esports celebrities and added a few of my friends to make them look good."

was watching some twitch streamer and some kid wrote "i should make a mesmer power list and put flanby last to trigger him so we can get forum drama" i guess here it is

nice list, considering i beat all these people in 1v1 while playing a team dps build so that actually literally means my role is team fights but i still win duels vs duelist builds

hell i can even 1v2 some of these people straight up while also doing 4 times more damage in team fights than them, lmao

also there was some guy babylon that said mesmer is braindead and op then i saw him play his mesmer and we won 500-20 cus he was perma dead and couldnt get a single kill and the only 20 points they got were at the start from their close as far as i remember, with 2 mesmers that is, maybe it's the same guy (had only one N tho so dunno) and that's why he's so mad

@"incisorr.9502" said:was watching some twitch streamer and some kid wrote "i should make a mesmer power list and put flanby last to trigger him so we can get forum drama" i guess here it is

nice list, considering i beat all these people in 1v1 while playing a team dps build so that actually literally means my role is team fights but i still win duels vs duelist builds

hell i can even 1v2 some of these people straight up while also doing 4 times more damage in team fights than them, lmao

also there was some guy babylon that said mesmer is braindead and op then i saw him play his mesmer and we won 500-20 cus he was perma dead and couldnt get a single kill and the only 20 points they got were at the start from their close as far as i remember, with 2 mesmers that is, maybe it's the same guy (had only one N tho so dunno) and that's why he's so mad

I putted you last on the list, because whenever we had duel on far, i killed you under 30 seconds (numerous times), so that is why you are not higher than those others. Hope you understand and accept it.

@Babylonn.5027 said:

@"incisorr.9502" said:was watching some twitch streamer and some kid wrote "i should make a mesmer power list and put flanby last to trigger him so we can get forum drama" i guess here it is

I putted you last on the list, because whenever we had duel on far, i killed you under 30 seconds (numerous times), so that is why you are not higher than those others. Hope you understand and accept it.

you don't even play on my elo

i don't die " numerous times in under 30 seconds"

good slander

on top of all that i don't push for 1v1s i mostly do team fights and rarely even push far

@incisorr.9502 said:

@incisorr.9502 said:was watching some twitch streamer and some kid wrote "i should make a mesmer power list and put flanby last to trigger him so we can get forum drama" i guess here it is

you don't even play on my elo

i don't die " numerous times in under 30 seconds"

good slander

on top of all that i don't push for 1v1s i mostly do team fights and rarely even push far

Yea i did beat u on last season numerous times 1v1, also on AT's i keep constantly winning you on 1v1's.

i don't even do AT's. I did one AT 2 days ago and we won every game 500-150 or under and im not sure if i even died a single time in all our games. Hilariously blatant lying just to troll and to attempt to sound funny, too bad mods don't do anything about slander which is way more ' harmful' than random insulting

Pretty stupid how flanby isn’t at the top of the list tbh when he clearly is the best. He has to deal with players exploiting revenant and playing one of the weakest specs in the game and still manages to get top 20. A truly top tier player.

Also why am I not on the list? Have you SEEN my bunker chrono gameplay?

@suffish.4150 said:Pretty stupid how flanby isn’t at the top of the list tbh when he clearly is the best. He has to deal with players exploiting revenant and playing one of the weakest specs in the game and still manages to get top 20. A truly top tier player.

The list was made by interviewing lot of players that been considered as top tier pvprs currently. Flänby been doing poorly 1v1's versus Babylon in AT's and ranked, so that decreased his power ranking quite a lot. We can't give him extra points, even he have to deal people who exploit revenant and him playing underdog class. It is same fate to all those mesmers who have to suffer to play weak class. You are not on the list, because this list contains only top mesmers and you have to main class to be on official mesmer power ranking list.

@incisorr.9502 said:i don't even do AT's. I did one AT 2 days ago and we won every game 500-150 or under and im not sure if i even died a single time in all our games. Hilariously blatant lying just to troll and to attempt to sound funny, too bad mods don't do anything about slander which is way more ' harmful' than random insulting

You did AT and lost all 1v1's vs Babylon, that is main reason why top players decreased your power ranking score.

The biggest question is how are there even any californian celebrities left in pvp when even the pvp developers left the game already. I thought frostball was rox's lizard or something from the pve story. And even more of a question is why is anyone even practicing 1v1s like it matters in 2018. Don't you have real life to catch up on by now? Hardcore players left long ago and all the 1v1 practice that you do would be null and void if the gods ever returned to the game anyway so why wasting your time?? Being a skilled mesmer is also an oxymoron meme anyway.

@Babylonn.5027 said:

@suffish.4150 said:Pretty stupid how flanby isn’t at the top of the list tbh when he clearly is the best. He has to deal with players exploiting revenant and playing one of the weakest specs in the game and still manages to get top 20. A truly top tier player.

The list was made by interviewing lot of players that been considered as top tier pvprs currently. Flänby been doing poorly 1v1's versus Babylon in AT's and ranked, so that decreased his power ranking quite a lot. We can't give him extra points, even he have to deal people who exploit revenant and him playing underdog class. It is same fate to all those mesmers who have to suffer to play weak class. You are not on the list, because this list contains only top mesmers and you have to main class to be on official mesmer power ranking list.

I thought Suffish was ironical... For me, except Misha, none of these condi plebs (including all added by other comments) are any impressive. The moment they cannot find a braindead mesmerbuild anymore you will never see them again in higher ranks or on that class.

@Ruufio.1496 said:The biggest question is how are there even any californian celebrities left in pvp when even the pvp developers left the game already. I thought frostball was rox's lizard or something from the pve story. And even more of a question is why is anyone even practicing 1v1s like it matters in 2018. Don't you have real life to catch up on by now? Hardcore players left long ago and all the 1v1 practice that you do would be null and void if the gods ever returned to the game anyway so why wasting your time?? Being a skilled mesmer is also an oxymoron meme anyway.

Where is your RL when you still post in a forum of a game you consider dead? 1v1 at least are fun, but i know its a game it should not make fun. Forums meanwhile... oh wait

Archived