November Power Rankings - Thief Edition

buzzle.9347

@bighead.3465 said:

@Rodzynald.5897 said:Is this the thread where people compare the length and girth of their swords?

No of course not. But I did make over 75k from gaming tournaments this year so that does make my sword mightier than everyone else in here.

The fact you assume im trolling only inflates my ego. You're basically telling me that my accomplishments are unbelievably incredible. I appreciate the compliments. Truely flattering.

But I make more than you. Thanks for continuing to be beneath me financially, amongst many other things.

Also if English isn’t your first language let me know so I can be clearer. Your Jump to Cobclusions mat has me thinking I’m not clear.

No, you don't at all lmao.You're an employee sit down.

this dude again HAHA claiming he could 1v2 Flandre in another thread I'm gonna add you to FL as soon as I get my pc fixed lmao

playing on 1x1 aspect monitor, ranger with root elite and spirits I'm DEAD LOLOL you probably just walked up to a downed AFK faeleth and took screen HAHAHAHAH XD

Nah, I believe it really happened one of these times when i played with a touchpad from my mac :) So bad for me

It was a 2v1 in ranked that is clipped on my twitch. And by assuming that I only play one build and class, its obvious that you do. That must suck for you to not be versatile. Type as many ha's as you want. Im objectively the best 1v1 player in the world. Faileth, get more excuses youre embarassed by that screenshot

Paste clip here.

@dDuff.3860 said:

@Rodzynald.5897 said:Is this the thread where people compare the length and girth of their swords?

No of course not. But I did make over 75k from gaming tournaments this year so that does make my sword mightier than everyone else in here.

The fact you assume im trolling only inflates my ego. You're basically telling me that my accomplishments are unbelievably incredible. I appreciate the compliments. Truely flattering.

But I make more than you. Thanks for continuing to be beneath me financially, amongst many other things.

Also if English isn’t your first language let me know so I can be clearer. Your Jump to Cobclusions mat has me thinking I’m not clear.

this dude again HAHA claiming he could 1v2 Flandre in another thread I'm gonna add you to FL as soon as I get my pc fixed lmao

playing on 1x1 aspect monitor, ranger with root elite and spirits I'm DEAD LOLOL you probably just walked up to a downed AFK faeleth and took screen HAHAHAHAH XD

Nah, I believe it really happened one of these times when i played with a touchpad from my mac :) So bad for me

It was a 2v1 in ranked that is clipped on my twitch. And by assuming that I only play one build and class, its obvious that you do. That must suck for you to not be versatile. Type as many ha's as you want. Im objectively the best 1v1 player in the world. Faileth, get more excuses youre embarassed by that screenshot

Paste clip here.

I could actually paste the 1v2 from 2day :)

But ye Bighead aka big deal is just another random ranger with 0 ESL matches.

Claims he made 50k with video games but ironically is still stucked in Gw2 with his biggest achievment being a released video of an unranked match spaming his dodge abilities and surviving outnumbered against complete randoms.

@dominik.9721 said:

Paste clip here.

Claims he made 50k with video games but ironically is still stucked in Gw2 with his biggest achievment being a released video of an unranked match spaming his dodge abilities and surviving outnumbered against complete randoms.

wasn't that 2v2 AT tho :)

@dDuff.3860 said:

Paste clip here.

wasn't that 2v2 AT tho

Ye and I snacked both of you 1v2 after my teammate died :)

Nice EDIT btw

@dDuff.3860 said:

@"Rodzynald.5897" said:Is this the thread where people compare the length and girth of their swords?

Paste clip here.

can we just talk about his username "bighead" like ... does he think hes Jimmy Neutron or something with a giant head cus of his big brain? XDD self proclaimed genius right here.

Archived