Your Favorite Activity

EremiteAngel.9765

I like smaller zerg fights. Groups up to 20 people are where I thrive. I've kinda stopped playing once my guild groups started being 30+ people every time I lead, it's some personal issue for me once groups get bigger lol Since big groups attract big enemy groups usually and that isn't really fun outside of a defense situation to me.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@"Justine.6351" said:Needs [All of the Above] Category Added.I like a mix of all of those things, even hopping on deadeyes that die like noobs.

I always forget that option XDI remembered the 'Others' option but forgot the 'All' option...And these threads don't let us edit polls...can't change it now =/
Creates a poll in the WvW forum

Forgets "WvW" as an option

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"Justine.6351" said:Needs [All of the Above] Category Added.I like a mix of all of those things, even hopping on deadeyes that die like noobs.

I always forget that option XDI remembered the 'Others' option but forgot the 'All' option...And these threads don't let us edit polls...can't change it now =/
Creates a poll in the WvW forum

Forgets "WvW" as an option

Not even the people who made it think that's an option

If you ask me WvW was supposed to be small scale but in multiple parts of the map5-10 man parties, one taking a camp, one taking a tower, another defending and upgrading a tower; and roamers scouting.But thanks to the "balance" in this game and players not wanting to do things "alone", players ran as the zerg.

Archived