[Suggestion] New Fractal Suggestions

Temujin.7356

Oh Guild Wars 2, there so many things people want out of the game. Perhaps it could be made into a fractal. Fractals have done good at telling a story about tyria's history thru the eyes of another and I enjoyed it very much. So how a bout we get to PLAY AS A MURSAAT during the war against the Seer or maybe PLAY AS A TENGU during the great migration to the Dominion of Winds. We could even take a trip to the Wizard's Tower in a chronomancer/time travel adventure to see just what was up with Galrath & Verata. I know some of these should probably be raids or living world stuff but why not BOTH? It's doable.

So what are your ideas for the next fractal?

It's an interesting idea to offer a way to play as a different race that doesn't require making a new playable race.

I think, though, while it's a really fun novelty, the charm wears off quickly. Coming from GW1, it was disturbing (in a good way) to have to play the flame legion destroying a human town. It really drove home some of the lore and some of anomalies the in-game fractal krewe studies. But, after playing it a few times, that's forgotten. And now we're stuck with five people whose character & fashion choices have been relegated into a tiny few: male|female, heavy|medium|light. I'd just as soon never be forced to play as a single race or a single profession again.

Archived