why we cant craft more than one Aurora , Ad Infinitum and The Ascension for my other characters

DragonFury.6243

@Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:But we can craft the same legendary twice (Generation 1 weapons that is) for the title of twice told legend we should be given the option to craft another legendary backpiece and or trinket as well... I would prefer to have a second legendary trinket for my raid druid

Only gen 1 can be craftable multiples times, and for that achievement crafting 2 Twilight or Sunrise is better because you can turn in to a Eternity and resell.

Honestly, I hope we get a system like the novelties for legendaries where all our legendary items stay and can be equipped at any time on all our characters without the needed of using bank or shared slots. Other than getting the skin, I don't see the point into crafting the same item (especially legendary ones) multiple times just to use in alts.

Well for instance my WvW mesmer and my Raid Mesmer don't use the same sigils (as this is fixed now with sigil swapping, but with no build templates it's annoying) so they each have a legendary sword. I would prefer to have a second legendary trinket that allows me to not have to carry another trinket (or 3) in my inventory when I need to change gear. Having all legendary trinkets would allow me to save on space (Yes even if it's only 3).

@JasonLucas.4981 said:

@Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:But we can craft the same legendary twice (Generation 1 weapons that is) for the title of twice told legend we should be given the option to craft another legendary backpiece and or trinket as well... I would prefer to have a second legendary trinket for my raid druid

Only gen 1 can be craftable multiples times, and for that achievement crafting 2 Twilight or Sunrise is better because you can turn in to a Eternity and resell.

Honestly, I hope we get a system like the novelties for legendaries where all our legendary items stay and can be equipped at any time on all our characters without the needed of using bank or shared slots. Other than getting the skin, I don't see the point into crafting the same item (especially legendary ones) multiple times just to use in alts.

Legendary weapons 2.5 can be crafted as many times as you want. Legendary armor from PvP/WvW same.

I dunno why achievements don't reset for aurora and backspaces. I guess to keep LW3 maps busy with people farming another set of trinkets/back.

I didn't make fractals backpack for skin, its not to my liking.I made it for convenience. PvP back item should be getting new every season or so but it didn't happen.

@phs.6089 said:

Legendary weapons 2.5 can be crafted as many times as you want. Legendary armor from PvP/WvW same.

I dunno why achievements don't reset for aurora and backspaces. I guess to keep LW3 maps busy with people farming another set of trinkets/back.

I didn't make fractals backpack for skin, its not to my liking.I made it for convenience. PvP back item should be getting new every season or so but it didn't happen.

You can craft multiples of the PvE legendary armor as well. That also has collections. It doesn't need to do any resetting. Just unlocks recipes on relevant crafting NPCs to make additional components.

Archived