Server Issues Monday, 11/26 afternoon PST: Code=7:11:3:191:101

Arn.1805

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am the pvp partner. I have also heard from other friends who were playing 2v2 tournaments and couldn't log back in at all. After some time, I tried logging into a char that wasn't in the mists, and managed to get in - Jahai Bluffs, however the whole map seemed to experience a chain of dc-s whose main symptom was being rolled back for 2 or 3 minutes. Logging into a char in Lion's Arch proved ok for 1 minute, but later on impossible, with dc-s and error messages. Jahai Bluffs character seems to be stable for now.With love from Croatia, my server is Desolation

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:The team is looking into this. Thanks so much for your reports, particularly those that share server and your general physical location. That helps a lot!

Me and my friends that live in the same town in Norway has the same issue with the code=7:11:3:191:101.

sometimes we can be online ingame for 1 min other times we get dc and error message on the loading screen when trying to go ingame

Sever: GandaraLocation: ScotlandLocation in game: PvP Lobby (was afk not in a match/the tourney)

I have also noticed the character I crashed on is showing 0% map completion, but any other characters have their correct map completion % shown.

Edit: Tried on other characters and was unsuccessful with an alt in Divinity's Reach, but was able to join a character that was in the Mistlock Sanctuary (few minutes in-game and still no crash)

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Mariux.2360 said:Me and my partner just won 2v2 arena match and we got disconnected out of the game straight away. Now we can't login with any of our characters!! It is so frustrating probably we are droped out of the tournament ! Please help!

I do not believe this has anything to do with tournament play, but is, instead, a server-related issue. Thank you for the reports -- I'll merge into the main thread on this issue.

Two friends in the same net cafe with me participated in 2vs2 tournament. I was in Lion Arch. The moment their match finished all three of us got disconnect.

• ArenaNet Staff

You know, the server team is noting what you've shared, and there may well be a connection with the tournament. Nothing conclusive is known yet, but it's super helpful for you to share your details, including whether you were in a tournament (and which one), WvW, Open World, Fractals, etc. This in addition to your server name and your physical location.

The team is on the case, and thanks for the details!

Archived