Server Issues Monday, 11/26 afternoon PST: Code=7:11:3:191:101

Arn.1805

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ErrorCode= 7:11:3:191:101Server : VaabiLocation: Germany[DE]How did this happen: Opened a mail in Heart of the Mist couldn't read it because game/server crashed and continues to crash,-repair command doesn't help as well.Waiting for a fixUpdate1: Entering EotM Lobby after exiting it, reproduced the above error again, after leaving it.Hot steaming coffee for the Server Guys at Anet

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:You know, the server team is noting what you've shared, and there may well be a connection with the tournament. Nothing conclusive is known yet, but it's super helpful for you to share your details, including whether you were in a tournament (and which one), WvW, Open World, Fractals, etc. This in addition to your server name and your physical location.

The team is on the case, and thanks for the details!

was in PvP 2vs2 when game crashed and stated server issues then went to the Error on login: 7:11:3:191:101I am on Kodash and am from NY USAI still get the Error on login: 7:11:3:191:101

Okay. First I was running around in Crystal Oasis. Felt like the DC's were mostly happaning around towns where a lot of players are. But then I was in a remote part of Vabi looking for some Griffon Eggs and again DC after DC. I don't mind the disconnects that much, but the roleback to 5 or 10 mins ago and being placed on a starting Waypoint just sucks.

I'm on the European server Gandara.

It seemed fine earlier when I was doing PoF story quests, but might be because all started around 22:30 just after I finished the story.

If this detail can help:When the game loads for a split second it shows the loading screen of the map I was before (Verdant Brinks) and then it changes to the map my toon is now (Lion Arch).I mean I was in VB, I teleported to LA, I got diconnect and now when I start the game for a split second it shows the loading screen of VB.

Archived