New guild decorations (racing)

hugo.4705

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

@Lt Sid.6850 said:race track building in lost precipice is really fun! dangling over the cliffs is really exciting. but i wish there were banked curves as well to make it easier to turn.

You can use the race track pieces themselves! I really like using the curved jump ramps with Straight jump ramps over top of them on any curved turns especially hard drift ones.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:Those are hardly race tracks. They look like bridges or walkways. A race track needs side walls so that your beetle will stay on track.

The beetle race tracks out in the world don't have sides. You absolutely can go flying off the track or head off in the wrong direction, and I thought that's just part of what makes it challenging.

This ^

• 1 year later...

@longestsnack.6972  said: What's the best decoration piece to use as a racetrack wall?

@Kelly.7019  said: You can use the race track pieces themselves! I really like using the curved jump ramps with Straight jump ramps over top of them on any curved turns especially hard drift ones.

A little late to the game concerning Roller Beetle Guild Hall racing tracks? Here is our track on Fergusons crossing.

EoD

Want to use the track whenever you want? Send me mail in game or give me a tell in game. I will add you to the guild. Doesn't matter what server you are on to be added. No strings attached. Hope others can enjoy the track.

Edited by Dyers.1567
  • Like 1