Elusive Mind Needs Some Love

Sampson.2403

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely not. It effectively lets you undo poor play (getting hit with a stun in the first place) after the fact and doesn't even cost you a utility or weapon skill. Oh, and you can do it twice in a row with no ICD. Exhaustion is the least they can do to keep it balanced.

@coro.3176 said:Absolutely not. It effectively lets you undo poor play (getting hit with a stun in the first place) after the fact and doesn't even cost you a utility or weapon skill. Oh, and you can do it twice in a row with no ICD. Exhaustion is the least they can do to keep it balanced.

So I expect to see you posting about all the midtier traits that reward you with various forms of semi-immunity for poor play. Any time now...

@SteepledHat.1345 said:

@"coro.3176" said:Absolutely not. It effectively lets you undo poor play (getting hit with a stun in the first place) after the fact and doesn't even cost you a utility or weapon skill. Oh, and you can do it twice in a row with no ICD. Exhaustion is the least they can do to keep it balanced.

So I expect to see you posting about all the midtier traits that reward you with various forms of semi-immunity for poor play. Any time now...

I do .. pretty often

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/754958#Comment_754958https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/750044#Comment_750044

@coro.3176 said:

@coro.3176 said:Absolutely not. It effectively lets you undo poor play (getting hit with a stun in the first place) after the fact and doesn't even cost you a utility or weapon skill. Oh, and you can do it twice in a row with no ICD. Exhaustion is the least they can do to keep it balanced.

I do .. pretty often

Touche, have a thumbs up.

Nope to OP.I say there been so many crying complainers about it, i say leave it as is. So they can't rant that's the reason mirage is broken & not there own flaky skill's.As predicted same complainers found something else now to complain about mirage now that EM is no longer an issue. Now it's to many clones or de-targeting & Chrono is to op.

at this point elusive mind is just an anti-skill and it feels like shit to use it because the only way you do damage as mesmer is with mirage cloak, which costs staminawhich means you have less defensive dodges because mirage cloak is used offensively

and due to the vigor nerfs (and yes, it's true that every class in the game has better vigor uptime with a few exceptions) and also needing mirage cloak to attack OFFENSIVELY that means you ACTUALLY HAVE LESS DODGES AS A MESMER which isn't a rocket science its common sense but we all know that 99% of the anti-mesmer whine is made by people that don't play or understand mesmer

elusive mind needs to go back to 3s exhaustion and even then it would still not be that good but at least a consideration

Archived