World Restructuring Update 2

Raymond Lukes.6305

@Gankiskhan.4671 said:My suggestion is uninstall the game and move on like I am doing. I've felt WvW was a kitten on game mode from about year 2 . Transfers? I can't even play with the people I want to because full servers and the ridiculous retirement of money. Na I just uninstalled my game and am moving on. I got nothing good to say about Anet. They won't even do updates or have a Dev pop in regularly to give the WvW community a road map or monthly updates. How do you run a game like this? Guess I'm was as big as sucker as anyone else at this point, but after 7 years I've finally caught on they don't care so bu bye and don't worry I won t let the door hit my kitten on the way out!!But you joined in 2018... Thats even later than forum migration.

Anet could make WvW profitable and really make the Alliance system viable. Add Special Gliders/skins/outfits/Legendary Weapons/ Outfits/ Minis/ Mount Skins/ Dyes/Etc the can only be purchased from a Gem vendor. This vendor would require a certain amount of Skirmish tickets AND Gems for an item. (Legendary weapon would be a 'gift of' with the rest being required like the regular 2nd Gen way). Anet can continue to add to this list. This would give them much more income. With a new stream of income and the increased numbers, it then almost makes it neccessary to make the alliance system and would give them a much better and more sustainable income stream for WvW.

@K THEN.5162 said:Exactly 1 month away from the 2 year anniversary since the last official Alliances update! It's terrible that the awful handling of WvW has made me more excited to roast Anet rather than looking forward to getting actual GW2 content

I'm not getting the Cantha Xpac if there is no significant WvW updates (new map, ALLIANCES, balance fixes and bug fixes that we've been asking for forever).

So, if it ships with nothing for WvW, that's when I fully quit the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve heard a lot of comments recently about alliances and legendary armory thought to be released at the same time....I truly hope we get the armory before alliances (so before never) and this is not going to be a topic 2 years from now for the 4 year birthday of this thread.Thought it was my turn to bump. RISE to the top.

@knite.1542 said:You guys just need to be patient.

Do you play the mode? It’s bleeding players. Many ppl/guilds who are exclusively players WvW have left. You can only have so much patience and hope to be answered with little to no communication. Hell, we were even told we’d get better communication from the devs. I’d take that over alliances. In our game mode the mode we bleed players the less there is to do. Less people = less groups to run with, less friendly overall to help fight/defend/tag, less enemies to fight be it roaming, small scale or zerging.

Even with us pulling in some new players we can’t afford to loose the old ones unless you wanna fight gates all day. Yes, I’m aware that people will leave for other games regardless, but anet is doing nothing to keep them here for WvW. Between all the servers I have accounts on, I’ve lost count of how many friends/guilds have left due to anets lack of communication, empty promises, and the stale game mode.

Who knows, your “be patient” comment could have been sarcasm. In the gaming world with high competition to grab players, 2 years is a very long time to be patient.

Also, I don’t give a crap about alliances anymore personally. I just want anet to communicate. They wouldn’t loose me if they said “hey, we shelved it”. I’d actually gain some respect for them. I’d guess they’ve lost more players than they would’ve if it was just admitted “it’s not happening any time to soon”

• Thanks 1