Your worst losing streak?

Exturias.9634

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Hot Boy.7138 said:In HoT, I lost 13 matches straight going from my mesmer where i'm plat 2 in skill to my ele which i'm bronze 1 in skill lol. I hate that rank isn't character bound. It being account bound means that i can't have fun playing my other classes cause I suck badly with them.

I mean, playing one of the best classes in the game in mesmers vs playing currently the undisputed worst class.... even if you were to be really good on ele, chances are you wouldn't succeed on it as much as mesmer given just the inherent power of the class and builds.

@Fortus.6175 said:

@Hot Boy.7138 said:In HoT, I lost 13 matches straight going from my mesmer where i'm plat 2 in skill to my ele which i'm bronze 1 in skill lol. I hate that rank isn't character bound. It being account bound means that i can't have fun playing my other classes cause I suck badly with them.

I mean, playing one of the best classes in the game in mesmers vs playing currently the undisputed worst class.... even if you were to be really good on ele, chances are you wouldn't succeed on it as much as mesmer given just the inherent power of the class and builds.

What you're saying is a very large reach.

@Hot Boy.7138 said:

No, not at all.

@Fortus.6175 said:

No, not at all.

First let me say there are no overpowered classes, there are only overpowered builds. How do you know which build I was playing. And how do you even know what the meta during the season i'm talking about since I only mentioned heart of thorns?

Archived