Mini Freezie - How can I get it?

Clyan.1593

I recommend attempting the 'raid' before you buy it - it's very easy to do, you don't need proper raid builds or even a coordinated group, pretty much any 10 people should be able to do it. And either I got ridiculously lucky or it's a guaranteed drop because I got it on the first try.

As far as I've seen none of this years new minis are hard to get. The Angry Snowman is purchased from the vendor and the heart comes from the meta-achievement. Although I'm half expecting to find there's an incredibly rare super-secret drop from the raid, like the mini polar bear in GW1.

@Danikat.8537 said:I recommend attempting the 'raid' before you buy it - it's very easy to do, you don't need proper raid builds or even a coordinated group, pretty much any 10 people should be able to do it. And either I got ridiculously lucky or it's a guaranteed drop because I got it on the first try.

As far as I've seen none of this years new minis are hard to get. The Angry Snowman is purchased from the vendor and the heart comes from the meta-achievement. Although I'm half expecting to find there's an incredibly rare super-secret drop from the raid, like the mini polar bear in GW1.

There is a toy infusion, but I'm not sure if it's from that instance. It looks crappy though, worth around 800g last I checked

Archived