eternal coliseum bug

xiao.2614

i keep get disconnected only on this specific map some time one if few days, so annoying because losing my ranked rating ffs

last time was 2 mins ago check it if possible

i have no problems with my connection and this issue is only happens sometimes on eternal coliseum

ok now its very consistentevery eternal coliseum i cant load even and got my 3 desertion todaylike hello anyone here? helpi did ticket also ignoredits only this map with problems and i did restart router and suchf.a.q doesnt help also

added: also give back rating from desertions its not my cause

It may be just on your side as nobody else is reporting this.

Try a game repair (in case of corrupted files) and a game cache clear. See https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201862998-Troubleshooting-Connectivity-Issues

As for the ticket, there is still a backlog I think so wait up to 2 weeks (and check if you got the automated response in your mailbox, if not, your ticket didn't get through).

Also check if its your hardware kicking you (graphics or cpu), error messages may help if you got any.

If you enter any pvp map, you may want to avoid crowded places (like Divinity Reach atm) as place to register for pvp and come back to. Rather start from a less crowded place.

Hope this helps a little :)

i tried almost everythingrepairing also not working restarting routeer tooits only this pvp map not loading and then dc meonly eternal coliseum unranked ranked no matterright now i palyed 5 matches in a row in unranked then got coliseum and game disconnected meso angry rn omfg

Archived