Anyone else getting one shotted with 22k-25k Kill Shot?

Burnfall.9573

The only time I see people running this build is in zergfights. The warrior hides in the zerg and pops off on light armor people downing them instantly. One guy got hit for 32k in our group. I've certainly been hit for 20k+. So all the stuff people keep saying about tells/dodging/setup/etc is all negated in this scenario - you're not gonna see that warrior at 1500 range surrounded by 20 people kneel and fire while you try to stay with the tag, do your job, and stay alive. As a one-trick pony memebuild it's not gamebreaking but I can certainly see how it's annoying and frustrating.

In theory I agree with the idea that there shouldn't be 1 hit attacks, but it's also true there are other skills that can do that job even if the numbers aren't as eyepopping (a 13k meteor shower or death's judgment will down a squishy with 12k health just as much as 32k killshot). IMO its the polarization of the meta - extreme damage AND extreme sustain - that BOTH need to be fixed to have healthier fights.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Wisty.4135 said:Hue. Gunflame zerker is still my go to for this, though even still I only manage about 15K spikes against people. But then, I glow like a firetruck and have a rather long cast time for the skill, so if you get hit by it you know it's you're fault.

This is fine on warrior. Greatsword is more irritating to deal with imo, not the crappy rifle

Range plus unblockables, ranger was needed donuts range and unblockable uptime.

Besides how it’s creeps out with ferocity that Is another story.... my biggest issues are the unblockables, and how easy is to kill targets incombat with those, especially KS unblockable... if I want I can apply a blind every 3 seconds.

Still far to rewarding effect, imo besides drop damage slightly to avoid those mega hits crits, it’s to rework unblockables from warrior to next 1-3 stacks will be unblockable.