Annual Traditions bugged?

Ayakaru.6583

inb4; I checked to see if there was a topic already, search didn't agree.

The new annual achievement didn't trigger upon completion (still says 0/1000).I have completed all 7 annual achievements.Also relaunched the game since that helped last halloween.

Is it bugged for anyone else? or do we have to wait for the daily reset?do we need to wait for anet to flip a switch, or for wintersday to pass over?

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Out of curiosity, how did you search to see if the topic existed?I'm wondering if ANet needs to make the search function more noticeable to help those actively looking for an existing thread.

or take it one step further and do what github does, when you open a new issue it searches for already existing issues that matches your terms and shows them to you

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Out of curiosity, how did you search to see if the topic existed?I'm wondering if ANet needs to make the
more noticeable to help those actively looking for an existing thread.

or take it one step further and do what github does, when you open a new issue it searches for already existing issues that matches your terms and shows them to you

Be nice, but not sure if Vanilla forums are built for that.

(Also, github as a code repository for open source projects has to have such a feature to keep things manageable; forums don't really need it. It's mostly just an annoyance for ANet & frequent posters, rather than a show-stopping issue. Again, I'd like the feature; I'm just not sure it's a requirement.)

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:Out of curiosity, how did you search to see if the topic existed?I'm wondering if ANet needs to make the search function more noticeable to help those actively looking for an existing thread.

There was one topic, before it returned to similar problems back in Halloween.However that topic only discussed the problem with the annual sub achievement, which does reset, even after the AP or cycle cap is reached.

It didn't answer the problem with the 0/1000 (worth 50ap per cycle) annual achievement

Archived