Make Condi Daredevil Great Again

alejandro.2093

@"Oldgrimm.8521" said:since the advent of raids, and anet making boons, support buffs etc 10 man

its time to make venoms be a 10 man offensive support as well

this aing gonna happen Anet doesnt want ppl to go back to HOT builds they want them to run POF builds and so they will not buff it. Also venom being spreadable for 10 ppl wouldnt really do much of a difference imo.

Condi thief for Spvp is scary good! im using a trap build at the moment, and the type of damage im dishing out makes a scourge jealous. especially when you burst and hit a Guard for 5,700 poison a tick stacked with 2,000 bleeding a tick and 1,000 confusion a tick. its literally insta-popping everything unfortunate enough to run up on the cap im at. I highly suggest you guys testing it out.

@rowdy.5107 said:Condi thief for Spvp is scary good! im using a trap build at the moment, and the type of damage im dishing out makes a scourge jealous. especially when you burst and hit a Guard for 5,700 poison a tick stacked with 2,000 bleeding a tick and 1,000 confusion a tick. its literally insta-popping everything unfortunate enough to run up on the cap im at. I highly suggest you guys testing it out.

my post is regarding high end PvE/ raids

Archived