Portal to the Bitterfrost Frontier isn't working.

GW Noob.6038

@Blocki.4931 said:You need to start the chapter/progress the story to that step for each character. Other option would be to buy the portal scroll.

The way the wiki reads is that you do it with one character then the rest have access. I'll look into buying a portal scroll 'cause I sure as **** ain't going to repeat all that unwanted content again! :angry:

@Blocki.4931 said:You need to start the chapter/progress the story to that step for each character. Other option would be to buy the portal scroll.

Previously at least, you did not need to play the chapter on every character to enter - the portal opened for all characters once one character had done it. This was a case of classic ANet inconsistency, as Lake Doric only unlocked per character.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:The portal scrolls are awesome. I highly recommend getting them (and the 'book' that holds them together). I have them in my shared inventory slots, so I can port any character, new or old, at any time, to any of the LSx zones. Much easier than reaching any of the original zones of core, HoT, or PoF.

They are...and cheap too.

Archived