I'd love to see HoT specs brought down to PoF elites levels

Arheundel.6451

Personally I think that the devs did a brilliant job with PoF : the elites don't offer too much sustain, they don't allow players to indefinitely recover from mistakes, there is an "equilibrium"; now ofc there will be always specs that sit either a little too far( maybe OP) from this equilibrium or too close ( maybe UP) to the ideal scenario.

On other hand, HoT specs allow players to play however they like with almost no consequence and that something that I always hated.

Now my dear devs keep up with the brilliant work, so far you did great in my modest opinion, limit yourself to the required adjustments as they come but please, I am asking please DO NOT GIVE IN THE VOCAL MINORITY SHENANIGANS

All you players from the community are welcome to hate me if you must but I won't change my opinion no matter what: Nobody should be allowed to recover indefinitely from mistakes; HoT brought too much stealth, too many blocks, too much heal..too much sustain and I'm glad PoF didn't follow the same path

Like you say, some outliers exist in this round of elite specs. But I'm with you, I'd love to see a few of the old staples nerfed. I honestly hate thieves (daredevils) at times. Not always hard to kill or counter, but the good ones can make many builds disappear. Same with this condi spam going on, I'd like to see both nerfed some.

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@Ara.4569 said:I would like to see every spec down (or up) to vanilla d/d ele level.

so you want everyone to be a Trick of all trades bunker build ?

yes i remember the Cele DD ele meta.....

Point is: vanilla d/d ele is trash tier nowadays when it was king for half a year, no contest. Which tells a lot about power creep.

@Ara.4569 said:

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@Ara.4569 said:I would like to see every spec down (or up) to vanilla d/d ele level.

Point is: vanilla d/d ele is trash tier nowadays when it was king for half a year, no contest. Which tells a lot about power creep.

Uhm it was King because of Celestial Amulet, it only stopped being king when Celestial Amulet was Removed, nothing to do with powercreep... but hey There is a chance that Anet is bringing back a tweaked version of Celestial back to Pvp.

@Ara.4569 said:

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

Point is: vanilla d/d ele is trash tier nowadays when it was king for half a year, no contest. Which tells a lot about power creep.More about being repeatedly nerfed and having the amulets it depended on removed from the game specifically to spite it, really.

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@Ara.4569 said:

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

Uhm it was King because of Celestial Amulet, it only stopped being king when Celestial Amulet was Removed, nothing to do with powercreep... but hey There is a chance that Anet is bringing back a tweaked version of Celestial back to Pvp.

So you wasn't playing when hot came out with still celestial amulet and dd vanilla ele was getting facerolled from everything but warriors?

Archived