You know what makes me excited about PoF?

Kuya.6495

Aside from the new elite specs, i'm excited for the next balance patch they will be putting out. The last one didn't feel like it had everything they intended to do before they dropped the new specs. In particular i wanna see what they do with power reaper and i want to know what changes they made to the new elite specs after we demo tested them. The only disappointing part about all of this is the we will likely not know what they will change until the 22nd.

"renegade deleted" we decided to delete most hated elite spec we spent 1 hour of developing time cuz pple didnt like it rev will stay with one elite spec herald and next unfinished legends.......shortbow will stay to core revenant since its bad weapon anyway........

we reworked ventari kb so it does nothing and its useless legend againwe reworked abyssal chill to inflict vulnerability instead of torment so revs go back to one and only build from the start of hot power shiro/glint enjoy it vs scourges and new hammer guards bois

I expect something like this for revs

If ye still yawning for sPvP balance in this game. Abandon all hope. Or prepare for devastating disappointment.

In my 3 nearly 4 years of playing this MMO. Has taught me expect only PvE balance. Long as a class isn't soloing a raid. ANet is happy with overall balance. Regardless of how broken a class is in sPvP or WvW.

Now ANet can't even provide balanced matchups, in sPvP. How do you expect them to focus on sPvP class balance? My advice either learn to deal with it. Or look elsewhere. The balance of this game only gets worst as more time passes.

TL/DL This is a PvE MMORPG, so you should not expect PvP or WvW to ever be balance here on out.

@Reaper Alim.4176 said:If ye still yawning for sPvP balance in this game. Abandon all hope. Or prepare for devastating disappointment.

In my 3 nearly 4 years of playing this MMO. Has taught me expect only PvE balance. Long as a class isn't soloing a raid. ANet is happy with overall balance. Regardless of how broken a class is in sPvP or WvW.

Now ANet can't even provide balanced matchups, in sPvP. How do you expect them to focus on sPvP class balance? My advice either learn to deal with it. Or look elsewhere. The balance of this game only gets worst as more time passes.

TL/DL This is a PvE MMORPG, so you should not expect PvP or WvW to ever be balance here on out.

Shhh... You'll scare all the new PoF players away!

All seriousness, as a DH main since 2014 I'm curious what other profession's think about Balance in the game. I mean, Guard's worse patch ever was in Season 2 yet I hit top division as a solo player. I just made it happen.

So other than Vent Rev and Condi thief (currently), what else is breaking matchmaking for players?

@Tanuk.7961 said:The thing that makes me excited about PoF is the map locations. I recently replayed through the main story of Prophecies. So it tickled me when the Crystal Desert was confirmed.

Yeah the map locations and the new zones are going to be interesting. The new Elite Specs look like fun too. I can't wait to try them out. All and all I really do believe PoF will be worth the money I've spent on it. Honestly you can't really beat it.

Again just don't expect much from the PvP and WvW side of the game tho. If you do this you will be completely happy. As I am currently. I can't wait for friday. Fun times surly awaits. See you all in the desert.

I'm excited for Weaver.

I'm a huge fan of Fable and double element mixing. I'm also a huge fan of build crafting in this game so the expansion itself excites me because I can now outsource a pile of new builds and skills for PvP.

My only downside is that after a year of HoT, I still haven't unlocked Elites across my 27 toons yet. Maybe only 6. I am dreading that grind for the new specs and was the main reason I stopped buying character slots, probably a good thing though otherwise I would have reached my 50+ goal.

Archived