question about interactions with the skill "one wolf pack"

Ausjoy.3258

so i have been getting ready for what is my first condi build, and this will be soulbeast. the new elite stance got me wondering, would the attacks produced by the elite proc the bleeding from "sharpened edges" (trait that applies bleed 33% of crits), "sharpening stone" ( skill that applies bleed to ur next 10 attacks) and the % cit for bleeding sigil "superior sigil of earth"

as we know the "one wolf pack" can crit so can it proc the above? would it be a better pick over sylvan hound or entangle over this due to larger damage? cheers for any help :)P.S. i know sylvan hound does more damage than entangle but was thinking that the new elite may apply more bleed then the hound thus leading to more damage

@"Pvt Frosty.6973" said:afaik, yes it does. Should you be playing leader of the pack, I would recommend it even more, because the hits you share are calculated off other peoples stats, so in a party with power classes, its effect is even greater

Do u think the "leader of the pack" trait is worth taking over the 10% condi duration trait on ur personal dps? I'm starting to build Up my condi soulbeast (first ever condi build)

@Ausjoy.3258 said:

@"Pvt Frosty.6973" said:afaik, yes it does. Should you be playing leader of the pack, I would recommend it even more, because the hits you share are calculated off other peoples stats, so in a party with power classes, its effect is even greater

Do u think the "leader of the pack" trait is worth taking over the 10% condi duration trait on ur personal dps? I'm starting to build Up my condi soulbeast (first ever condi build)

If you are solo. No. Its not worth taking what so ever as it has no affect on you, no cool down reduction or added effect. If you are in groups and have other Stances, then maybe but its still not as strong as what others can do i believe.

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

@Ausjoy.3258 said:

If you are solo. No. Its not worth taking what so ever as it has no affect on you, no cool down reduction or added effect. If you are in groups and have other Stances, then maybe but its still not as strong as what others can do i believe.

Yeah I was thinking about that, going leader of the pack in fracs and stuff. And just going the 10% condi duration trait when I'm soloing. Cheers for the help mate

@Substatic.6958 said:Is sylvan hound still a dps increase for Condi Soulbeast?

I believe it is a higher personal dps than one wolf pack, if I remember correctly it's about 2k dps more according to qtfy (without Sylvan hound) it's 37k dps and another YouTuber 40.5kdps with hound

Remember that in the 16th of this month I think it is, there will be balancing patches so things may change after that. I personally think soulbeast will just get bug fixes or some very minor buffs/nurfs, it is in a very good spot unlike firebrand or weaver getting 40-50k dps

Archived