Can't complete Bolt I: The Experimental Sword

Wyrm.7926

Hylek Artistic Perspective is currently unobtainable as the hylek refugee you're supposed to talk to is dead without the option to revive it, and it can't/won't respawn since the corpse stays there. The area near the south door is constantly occupied by risen since the gate guards are pretty ineffective and they have a rather short respawn time (esp the risen abom). I'm not sure if getting a fresh map during teq would help, but I've tried quite a few times and it's always dead.

@Jeffrey Vaughn.1793 said:Succeeding at the event to defend or recapture the Zintl Holy Grounds will cause him to revive.

I can vouch for this, as it stumped me, too. It's not always obvious in the UI when an NPC is blocked by an event: sometimes the description will say, sometimes not; sometimes an NPC will tell you (sometimes not)

@"Ronan.9518" said:If you have a Warrior try Battle Standard or if you have a Guardian try to use Signet of Mercy or if you have a Necromance Signet of Undeath to revive him, according to the notes in the wiki that should work.

This worked, thanks.

@Jeffrey Vaughn.1793 said:Succeeding at the event to defend or recapture the Zintl Holy Grounds will cause him to revive.

The problem with that solution is the event is nested behind other events that need to fail.

Archived