[SUGGESTION] Physical appearance extractor kit and function in the hero creating page ingame.

Monarch.7241

Hello guys, im not sure that I "hit" the right section, but since I was unable to locate the suggestion sector, im posting it here.I kinda noticed that we dont have a way to extract the appearance from 1 of our heroes that we like the most, and we kinda have to spend alot of time into making screenshots of the hero in order to copy ~99% of the appearance. Im not a type of a guy who likes similarities, but still, its kinda strange to not be able to have extractors for so many different things but not for the hero (alt/new hero) creation process (just the physical appearance), not the story. Also, this game has plenty of options for your hero physical appearance, unlike most of the other similar games. For example, my previous game had just 4 or 5 physical appearance options to change with like 6 or 7 variants per option.For some of us our heroes have significant role in our gaming time, and when you have fun and enjoy playing a certain hero, you wish that your new heroes can look or look exactly like it, so you can have fun and enjoy playing them too.

But hey, this is my take on this idea, whats yours ? I would like to read about it in the comment section bellow. :-)

I admit that my characters look pretty much the same aside from hair color and sometimes hair style whether they be charr, human or sylvari. However, as you mentioned I need to make screenshots of the customization sliders to get them spot on. I dont think you need an item for this since it doesnt take that too long to adjust things, even if it can be an annoyance. That aside while it may not be possible, it would be nice if preferred (ones that get used frequently) appearance selections would take priority during the character creation screens.

It would be a nice shortcut. A few times I have decided to re-create one of my characters because I liked the toon but wanted a different class for them. (Usually a key farmer, I tend to like GS Guardian for key farming, but then I end up with too many guardians on the permanent roster if I keep one.) I usually just made paper notes of where the sliders were set, rather than bothering with screenshots.

Still, I have a feeling that making this possible would be very involved and complicated, and I guess there are lots of things I would rather see done.

Archived