Damage multipliers should not stack multiplicatively.

Crinn.7864

@Snellibee.2761 said:You basically stood still and let him use everything he had on you and you're crying about him doing too much damage? What?This is a good lesson why you should use your dodges and not facetank anyone.

and you are basically a trollwhy the reaper is the one who have to dodge every time ( if you watch the video he did dodge once and die before dodge a second time)how about why the rev never dodge he ate the entire reaper burst why he get to survive without dodge and face tank any reaper( but you still tell the reaper you dodge)

this logic that just dodge is just a trollyou dont get to tell a necro dodge he have nothing but dodge every necro know thataside from build that have use dodge as a dps or a utility to decrease CD or heat in the last season i played i never ever saw a rev , core guard or boonbeast dodging any thing in 1v1 because they know that they can face tank a reaper and in the end they are the one who gona win

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DragonFury.6243 said:

@Snellibee.2761 said:You basically stood still and let him use everything he had on you and you're crying about him doing too much damage? What?This is a good lesson why you should use your dodges and not facetank anyone.

and you are basically a trollwhy the reaper is the one who have to dodge every time ( if you watch the video he did dodge once and die before dodge a second time)how about why the rev never dodge he ate the entire reaper burst why he get to survive without dodge and face tank any reaper( but you still tell the reaper you dodge)

this logic that just dodge is just a trollyou dont get to tell a necro dodge he have nothing but dodge every necro know thataside from build that have use dodge as a dps or a utility to decrease CD or heat in the last season i played i never ever saw a rev , core guard or boonbeast dodging any thing in 1v1 because they know that they can face tank a reaper and in the end they are the one who gona win

If I see that right (on my phone) the Rev had his heal up so of course he‘s not gonna evade.

@DragonFury.6243 said:

I can assure you if a revenant doesn't dodge he'll go down just as fast as the reaper went, Revs cannot facetank reapers at all. The rev completely outplayed the reaper here, both positioning as dodging. He had more momentum and confidence while the reaper was clunky and confused.

It's clear you're not very skilled at the pvp aspect of the game. You'll get better overtime.

Archived