Charr running speed

Eme.2018

mmm, it could be an interesting notion, at one moment each class could have its own exclusive mount in the gem store, charr could have their running speed increase as that of a mount while humans get horses, asura gets... I don't know, giant rats or golems mounts?, norn get dolyaks and sylvary gets... ummm oakheart?

Hashtag: CharrlivesmatterAnd, in Tyria, the Charr are trying to decide what the next course of action will be.As for the idea itself, it's not bad, per se, but it seems like something that would cause trouble in the game's continuity. I mean, it's okay to ride raptors for whatever reason, but if some random Norn gets drunk and mistakes a real Charr for the mounted Charr, things could get ugly. XD In all seriousness, WoW and Guild Wars 2 have different kinds of engines that may have to be overhauled for it to work properly. I don't know, I'm not a programmer so I couldn't say for sure.

Sorry, I'm still get the hang of things.

@Pax.3548 said:mmm, it could be an interesting notion, at one moment each class could have its own exclusive mount in the gem store, charr could have their running speed increase as that of a mount while humans get horses, asura gets... I don't know, giant rats or golems mounts?, norn get dolyaks and sylvary gets... ummm oakheart?

Well I would not say no to a little tank (for charr) either if we go this route.

Archived