[BoB] Brotherhood of Bogans, Large 18+ Australian/Oceanic Social PVX guild [NA] [MAG] RECRUITING

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 5:56 PM, Seraph.1372 said:

Hey, I'm quite new to the game. I purchased it way back in 2013 but only returned to it recently. This might be a noob question, but do I need to be on a specific world to join this guild?

Not unless you were planning on doing WvW with the guild... although alliances will change that. 😄 We are on Maguuma. If that's ok to wait on alliances, then let us know and we'll send an invite.

Sorry haven't checked this in a hot minute

Edited by shinkamalei.2574

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, a returning NZ player here. Been a loooong time, but decided to buy all the expansions and throw some hours in this game again. 

Super glad to have found this thread, would be keen to join in for PvE and get my head around all the new stuff along with a guild! 

Let me know if there are any spots available! Cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 3:30 PM, Jynkz.4587 said:

Hey guys, a returning NZ player here. Been a loooong time, but decided to buy all the expansions and throw some hours in this game again. 

Super glad to have found this thread, would be keen to join in for PvE and get my head around all the new stuff along with a guild! 

Let me know if there are any spots available! Cheers! 

On 10/11/2021 at 5:28 PM, thePyat.3190 said:

Same for me - in Perth and returning after 5yrs. Would love to join for the social side & group content, once I get my head around the new systems. Would appreciate an invite if possible!

Cheers

I'll send an invite shortly!

Any chance of an invite?

I am an Oceanic.  But I sometimes have weird hours as I am currently a shift worker.

I am currently on AR and not looking to pay gems to change, but will be looking forward to Alliances.  I am currently rank 5200 in WvW, but playing less and waiting for alliances to start and playing other parts of the game more.

I won't always be able to use discord.  Sometimes I am playing in the background whilst I do stuff with my wife/family.  But I'll try to use it when I can.

I like to play alot of sPvP and PvE.  But I haven't managed to break into Raids at present.  I started raids when they first came out and did some of the early bosses (VG, Gorsevaal), but it just seemed overly stressful at the time and I didn't bother playing them anymore and lost touch with how the mechanics worked.

Anyways, send me an invite or contact me if you think I'm a fit.

I'm interested in joining the guild. Australian player, new to the game (just picked it up a month or so ago after a long hiatus from MMOs after WoW/Guild Wars). Keen to play with some other Aussies, very interested in getting into the higher level content and WvW in time too. Happy to get involved in just about anything really.

Not sure if you're still recruiting but if so, can provide any other info as needed. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also, please make sure to check guild invites. If you're no longer interested, feel free to decline.

On 12/1/2021 at 9:01 AM, Scyles.7140 said:

I'd like an invite, I work weird hours though

On 11/15/2021 at 1:53 AM, samagination.8967 said:

I'd love an invite, too!

On 11/14/2021 at 11:57 PM, Keyes.8270 said:

Would love an invite please guys. I've recently returned to GW2 after several years, and a GW1 vet before that. Keen to connect with fellow Aussies!

On 10/21/2021 at 3:00 PM, Agyar.6319 said:

I'm interested in joining the guild. Australian player, new to the game (just picked it up a month or so ago after a long hiatus from MMOs after WoW/Guild Wars). Keen to play with some other Aussies, very interested in getting into the higher level content and WvW in time too. Happy to get involved in just about anything really.

Not sure if you're still recruiting but if so, can provide any other info as needed. Thanks!

On 10/15/2021 at 9:52 PM, sostronk.8167 said:

Any chance of an invite?

I am an Oceanic.  But I sometimes have weird hours as I am currently a shift worker.

I am currently on AR and not looking to pay gems to change, but will be looking forward to Alliances.  I am currently rank 5200 in WvW, but playing less and waiting for alliances to start and playing other parts of the game more.

I won't always be able to use discord.  Sometimes I am playing in the background whilst I do stuff with my wife/family.  But I'll try to use it when I can.

I like to play alot of sPvP and PvE.  But I haven't managed to break into Raids at present.  I started raids when they first came out and did some of the early bosses (VG, Gorsevaal), but it just seemed overly stressful at the time and I didn't bother playing them anymore and lost touch with how the mechanics worked.

Anyways, send me an invite or contact me if you think I'm a fit.

Edited by shinkamalei.2574

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...