[BoB] Brotherhood of Bogans, Large 18+ Australian/Oceanic Social PVX guild [NA] [MAG] RECRUITING

On 9/3/2022 at 2:15 AM, Eros.6801 said:

I'm currently returning and been playing for a week, looking for fun and friendly community to play with, please 🙂

On 9/3/2022 at 9:02 PM, spacecoyote.7564 said:

Just got back into GW2 after a 5 yr hiatus.. am i able to join being on sea of sorrows? aussie player here looking to get into the game and learn it !

sent both you guys an invite 🙂 

see you all soon

On 9/7/2022 at 10:05 PM, MoeJoe.3790 said:

Hello, 
Based in Sydney, looking for an active Oceanic guild. Been playing since launch.
Thank you!

On 9/7/2022 at 3:21 AM, Sizzla.1960 said:

Fellow Aussie here looking for a guild

On 9/6/2022 at 3:52 PM, Harbinger.5179 said:

Hello, fellow Aussie player from Melb here! I'm interested in joining as well 🙂

sent out invites!

Just picked up the game again after a long time i had about 6 bday presents jumped back in yesterday no idea what's going on 🙂 have a dragon hunter 80 and beserker 80 (not that i can remember what to do with them either) but based in Adelaide and looking for a guild to slowly get back into it looking at starting a ranger and maybe another class as well eng/necro. 

On 9/17/2022 at 10:35 AM, Geb.3692 said:

Just picked up the game again after a long time i had about 6 bday presents jumped back in yesterday no idea what's going on 🙂 have a dragon hunter 80 and beserker 80 (not that i can remember what to do with them either) but based in Adelaide and looking for a guild to slowly get back into it looking at starting a ranger and maybe another class as well eng/necro. 

invite sent mate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 10:18 AM, goober.9371 said:

Hey Bobbers! Currently making my way through my first character in gw2. Around level 30 now. Based in Brisbane. Interested in being part of BoB. Would love an invite. Thanks!

On 11/18/2022 at 11:48 AM, Trikki.5803 said:

Looking for a bunchabogans to hang out in GW2 after 5 years away. Clueless and overwhelmed but will catch up again soon. Looking to do Strikes/Raids and anything else that you can do with mates, solo has gotten lonely!

invite sent 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 1:30 AM, Linghy.2031 said:

Taswegian here, coming back after ages and floundering around. Would love to play with some fellow legends 

On 11/30/2022 at 3:59 PM, Burnsy.7843 said:

Hey Bob. Fair noob here would like an invite to try to get involved in more GW2 content please.

apologies for the delay all. december has been a busy month. invites sent if you're still keen