Diviner Values on Holo for WvW

Prinzsecond.4863

What is your Impression on Diviner Stats for Engineer?

I tried out the new stat combination (diviner) in WvW and really like them for experimental builds.

• Running with Marauder Trinkets and Diviner Armor+Sword/Shield.
  • Traited with Purity of Purpose and Anticorrosion Plating
  • Rune of Durability + Sigil of Cleansing + Sigil of EnergyGives you +70% boon Duration, ~50% crit Chance (70% with fury) and 20k HP pool.

Utilities: Elixir U, Elixir Gun and Photon Wall (or whatever you like). The Long boon Duration makes up for HGH on elixir U, although ofc you can put in whatever matches your playstyle. Elixir gun for kiting + additional condi clears.There is not HLA needed! You have 2 condi clears on Shield + 4 condi clears on Heal turret + 3 condi clears on Weapon swap + 1-2 Condi clears on Photon Forge leave + 1-3 condi clears on elixir Gun (+explo finisher). Each of those changes the condis to boons, which makes nice use of the boon Duration.Additionally 70-90% protection uptime, depending on how the fight goes, might and several other boons. Even fighting power based classes will provide you nice boons as all classes do some conditions anyway (e.g. cripple, slow, snare, chill, weakness).

After some hours of roaming I have to admit that it makes a lot of fun playing diviners combined with anticorrosion Plating :)

I've been using it with my quickness/boon build and am absolutely loving it. I have 2 variations that I run atm, but both are running sword/shield. I'm, using diviner stats only on armor, trinkets are either cele/marshal or a mix, but you can run mostly anything and still be ok. I run several diff stats on weapons like zerk/shaman/etc.For the most part, my build is mainly like this: Alchemy 223, Tools 221, Holosmith 122. When out of combat and travelling I use Particle Accelerator [photon wall toolbelt] and Holo leap for swiftness and juggle. When I know I will be entering combat, I switch photon wall for hard light arena. Elite is prime light beam or whatever you are comfy with.My heal will be Elixir H (you can change for whatever, but I keep it just for boons due to synergy with iron blooded), on my utils I have elixir s for safety, and elixir b for boons and synergy with iron blooded but really you can switch this for anything. You can facetank most things. If you are having problem with condi, then switch light density amplifier for prismatic convertor, and change elixir b into elixir c.The other build I like to use when I am in the safety of numbers is like this:Inventions 111, alchemy 222, holo 122. Util slots are elixir h, thumper turret, hard light arena, photon wall, prime light beam.This diviner rune is pretty damn awesome and I've been yolosmithing everything. Even if I wasn't building for my quickness, I pretty much get high boon uptime and you can just switch to HGH on both builds for more and just go rambo. Lots of stuff to play with. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I was using firebrand runes for fun XDEdit: I forgot to also mention it's really disgusting with dmg reduction foods.

In general, conversion engi feels really good with these Diviner attributes. I use Rune of Antitoxin with Anticorrosion Plating + Purity of Purpose and is nice. Skills, blasting light fields or just using my heal skill (4, 2 with cleansing synergy and 2 with reconstruction enclosure)

Archived