This is EU T1

Voltekka.2375

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

true. anet should close Server and only open them 2 weeks before a relink. with relink Server are closed again. i mean, FOR WHAT ON GODS EARTH ARE WE DOING RELINKS? People are transferring 2 minutes after relink. so the whole Population balance that should happen with relink lasts for 2 FUCKIN minutes...atm anet could also stop the relinking System and saving ressources. because ist absolutely USELESS.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@JayKay.5649 said:Good. Finally Gankdara can't gank everyone and their child on ebg with 10 players.

the only people who are happy with this, are the people who overstack servers for easy wins. And it harms the game as a whole. Sorry you cant see that.

It was a joke. I'm not okay with spawncamping and imbalance in server population.But everything is better than having to fight clouds and gankers 24/7.

@Zero.3871 said:true. anet should close Server and only open them 2 weeks before a relink. with relink Server are closed again. i mean, FOR WHAT ON GODS EARTH ARE WE DOING RELINKS? People are transferring 2 minutes after relink. so the whole Population balance that should happen with relink lasts for 2 kitten minutes...atm anet could also stop the relinking System and saving ressources. because ist absolutely USELESS.

Transfers to high and very high servers are a moneymaker for the company. Deso are full, AG (their link) are very high. And this will continue at least until next relink (end of february), which means that this mode, will lose more people.

@JayKay.5649 said:

@JayKay.5649 said:Good. Finally Gankdara can't gank everyone and their child on ebg with 10 players.

the only people who are happy with this, are the people who overstack servers for easy wins. And it harms the game as a whole. Sorry you cant see that.

It was a joke. I'm not okay with spawncamping and imbalance in server population.But everything is better than having to fight clouds and gankers 24/7.

"it was a joke", "everything is better than fighting clouds and gankers".Good day

Speaking as a AG player, heres how things are:

At the moment our MU is vs WSR and Gandara.

1. We hate fighting WSR cause the server is beyond overstacked with craptons of guilds + majority of WvW veteran players. Meaning fighting them is either hardcore pirateship or they just 1 push.

2. WSR doesnt like being in T1 so they want to drop to T2. The reason for this is cause a ton of servers are avoiding WSR due to how their server quality status is (its beyond normal at this point) so WSR hopes for better fights in T2 up against Kodash and RoS.

3. Short summary - WSR claims to want fights, eventhough most people who bandwagoned there made the quality balance between other servers completely abnormal. Reality is - WSR just wants to farm and go for ez fights where they can 1 push everyone, just like every other bandwagon server that has existed before them.

With Gandara is that everyone hates being in MU with them and i do mean every server from T1 to T3. The reasons for this are following:

1. Gandara rarely puts up an organized blob so most of the times they are swarming around with 30-50 players. They dont kill you if youre properly organized but at the same time they are a hassle to fight cause due to them having no proper commander. That means if youre looking for an organized group, youll just see them playing mosquito where in making engagements you only have the option to see 2-3 players stacked up most and even those are keeping 1200 distance from you - go any closer and they will run to Uganda.

2. THE SIEGE- Do you guys remember Vizunah being master siege monkeys back in the days? Well now the title has been passed to Gandara.I remember not long ago when i was tagging and saw a rare Gandara blob in their bl. I went to their paper bay and see if i could get them to jump down the wall to fight our deso 35-40 man group. What happened was that their blob was watching us on south bay walls and sieged up absolutely everything they could and i mean everything - there wasnt a single corner nor supply depot roof that didnt have an ac, shield gen and treb.Now you would think that after the sieging the Gandara blob would jump below to fight, right? Nope, they did not. They were just waiting for us to get the hell away from their border. Why do i assume that? Well you dont build gens with trebs unless you want people to get lost from your keep.On bay Gandara didnt lack numbers, they definetly had up to 40-45 players. Before bay we wiped Gandara blob few times on hills and flipped it.

Regardless if theres a tag on Gandara with people on him or if there isnt one, they allways build a fuckton of siege, even on open field.

1. Overall Gandara on very rare case does get a okay blob together and its usually lead by 1 commander who sometimes also contacts me in discord to get some action rolling. Hes a nice friendly commander and one of the extremely few people who has actual interest in not being an old school Vizunah player.

Ive heared some rumor also a month ago that most of the Gandara community rejected some fighting commanders over PPT. Not sure how accurate it is though.

Well thats the dilemma in T1 MU at the moment - WSR is a 1 pushing wonder due to their overstacked veteran population and Gandara is an server with barely any organization that loves sieging like crazy.Though as much as i dislike Gandara, id still have a MU against them over some 1 pushing wonder server.

Welcome to balanced WvW, thank you anet.

@"Arctisavange.7261" said:Speaking as a Deso player, heres how things are:

1. We hate fighting WSR cause the server is beyond overstacked with craptons of guilds + majority of WvW veteran players. Meaning fighting them is either hardcore pirateship or they just 1 push.

2. WSR doesnt like being in T1 so they want to drop to T2. The reason for this is cause a ton of servers are avoiding WSR due to how their server quality status is (its beyond normal at this point) so WSR hopes for better fights in T2 up against Kodash and RoS.

3. Short summary - WSR claims to want fights, eventhough most people who bandwagoned there made the quality balance between other servers completely abnormal. Reality is - WSR just wants to farm and go for ez fights where they can 1 push everyone, just like every other bandwagon server that has existed before them.

With Gandara is that everyone hates being in MU with them and i do mean every server from T1 to T3. The reasons for this are following:

1. Gandara rarely puts up an organized blob so most of the times they are swarming around with 30-50 players. They dont kill you if youre properly organized but at the same time they are a hassle to fight cause due to them having no proper commander. That means if youre looking for an organized group, youll just see them playing mosquito where in making engagements you only have the option to see 2-3 players stacked up most and even those are keeping 1200 distance from you - go any closer and they will run to Uganda.

2. THE SIEGE- Do you guys remember Vizunah being master siege monkeys back in the days? Well now the title has been passed to Gandara.I remember not long ago when i was tagging and saw a rare Gandara blob in their bl. I went to their paper bay and see if i could get them to jump down the wall to fight our deso 35-40 man group. What happened was that their blob was watching us on south bay walls and sieged up absolutely everything they could and i mean everything - there wasnt a single corner nor supply depot roof that didnt have an ac, shield gen and treb.Now you would think that after the sieging the Gandara blob would jump below to fight, right? Nope, they did not. They were just waiting for us to get the hell away from their border. Why do i assume that? Well you dont build gens with trebs unless you want people to get lost from your keep.On bay Gandara didnt lack numbers, they definetly had up to 40-45 players. Before bay we wiped Gandara blob few times on hills and flipped it.

Regardless if theres a tag on Gandara with people on him or if there isnt one, they allways build a fuckton of siege, even on open field.

1. Overall Gandara on very rare case does get a okay blob together and its usually lead by 1 commander who sometimes also contacts me in discord to get some action rolling. Hes a nice friendly commander and one of the extremely few people who has actual interest in not being an old school Vizunah player.

Ive heared some rumor also a month ago that most of the Gandara community rejected some fighting commanders over PPT. Not sure how accurate it is though.

Well thats the dilemma in T1 MU at the moment - WSR is a 1 pushing wonder due to their overstacked veteran population and Gandara is an server with barely any organization that loves sieging like crazy.Though as much as i dislike Gandara, id still have a MU against them over some 1 pushing wonder server.

So... Tl:dr, youre too scared to fight WSR despite being overstacked yourselves (having a full and a very high server) , so you vent your anger at the server that has had most fight comms leave and consists mainly of community guilds and pugs (and that server naturally, either clouds or those inexperienced/scared to fight build siege)Well said.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

Do you still have the same guy who PvDoors late into the night nearly every day? Who puts Gandara+link into a higher tier than your overall population / fighting ability merits, if so then maybe look at your own server before blaming others.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@"Arctisavange.7261" said:Speaking as a Deso player, heres how things are:

So... Tl:dr, youre too scared to fight WSR despite being overstacked yourselves (having a full and a very high server) , so you vent your anger at the server that has had most fight comms leave and consists mainly of community guilds and pugs (and that server naturally, either clouds or those inexperienced/scared to fight build siege)Well said.

Oh, AG finally became high population. To be fair nobody in AG expected GH to become main server and AG becoming a link so a lot of people in AG were fairly surprised as our WvW population was much more higher then GH.AG shouldnt even have become a linked server. Good job anet with the linkings.

Everyone is afraid/doesnt want to fight WSR. Deso didnt even want to climb to T1 to face boring ass Gwandara but the night caping PPT deso monkeys made sure we climbed. We even wanted to drop to T2 to avoid WSR but our PPT monkeys wouldnt let it happen.

The PPTing and taking dump Gandara is getting from Deso is simply cause for some weird reason some people thought it would be great to push Gandara out of T1 so the tier can get new and better servers to fight against. I my opinion thats some dumbass crap thought but thats me

Fighting servers who are cloudy as hell simply often times results that the organized group gives up cause theres no point chasing everyone down 1 by 1 when enemies are willing to run to the other side of the map, just to not die. While youre chasing some Usain Bolts, your backline blob also gets poked from behind and if you turn your attention to the ass poker, they will also run.Throw in also some trebs, acs, cannons, mortars and youll have a combination of aids where nobody wants to be around.

Im an AG person but i believe i speak for majority that nobody likes getting 1 pushed nor 1 pushing enemies cause that often times simply hints to unbalance status of WvW.What most want are some balanced fights that doesnt involve hardcore piratecrapping, clouding and 1 pushing.

What i believe is that Gandara needs to change their need for PPT mentality and give their best to get back the population into their server that loves organized fights, regardless of how the player quality is. If you do that then many people will start loving Gandara MU.

@Arctisavange.7261 said:

@Arctisavange.7261 said:Speaking as a Deso player, heres how things are:

Oh, AG finally became high population. To be fair nobody in AG expected GH to become main server and AG becoming a link so a lot of people in AG were fairly surprised as our WvW population was much more higher then GH.AG shouldnt even have become a linked server. Good job anet with the linkings.

Everyone is afraid/doesnt want to fight WSR. Deso didnt even want to climb to T1 to face boring kitten Gwandara but the night caping PPT deso monkeys made sure we climbed. We even wanted to drop to T2 to avoid WSR but our PPT monkeys wouldnt let it happen.

The PPTing and taking dump Gandara is getting from Deso is simply cause for some weird reason some people thought it would be great to push Gandara out of T1 so the tier can get new and better servers to fight against. I my opinion thats some kitten kitten thought but thats me

Fighting servers who are cloudy as hell simply often times results that the organized group gives up cause theres no point chasing everyone down 1 by 1 when enemies are willing to run to the other side of the map, just to not die. While youre chasing some Usain Bolts, your backline blob also gets poked from behind and if you turn your attention to the kitten poker, they will also run.Throw in also some trebs, acs, cannons, mortars and youll have a combination of aids where nobody wants to be around.

Im an AG person but i believe i speak for majority that nobody likes getting 1 pushed nor 1 pushing enemies cause that often times simply hints to unbalance status of WvW.What most want are some balanced fights that doesnt involve hardcore piratecrapping, clouding and 1 pushing.

What i believe is that Gandara needs to change their need for PPT mentality and give their best to get back the population into their server that loves organized fights, regardless of how the player quality is. If you do that then many people will start loving Gandara MU.

AG was "medium" 3-4 days ago. Today theyre seen as "very high".

@Luranni.9470 said:Ahhh, Mr Purr. As ever, you are comedy gold, sir :D.

Youre welcome mr banner monkey.Maybe one day you will upload some actual organized blob vs blob or roaming videos instead of you spamming your banner skills at max distance range and shadowsteping away with dagger storm once someone bothers to turn attention on you. Just a thought.

Not being salty but its tad sad and weird that you take pride in your mosquito gameplay while getting some downies on a backline of a blob who dont give a crap about you and only want to go for some big group fights.

Its like you have the guild called AMXs mentality who boasts massively when they engi magnet pull commanders into them and finish of with mesmer moa. I feel sorry for you :)

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@Arctisavange.7261 said:Speaking as a Deso player, heres how things are:

Everyone is afraid/doesnt want to fight WSR. Deso didnt even want to climb to T1 to face boring kitten Gwandara but the night caping PPT deso monkeys made sure we climbed. We even wanted to drop to T2 to avoid WSR but our PPT monkeys wouldnt let it happen.

The PPTing and taking dump Gandara is getting from Deso is simply cause for some weird reason some people thought it would be great to push Gandara out of T1 so the tier can get new and better servers to fight against. I my opinion thats some kitten kitten thought but thats me

Fighting servers who are cloudy as hell simply often times results that the organized group gives up cause theres no point chasing everyone down 1 by 1 when enemies are willing to run to the other side of the map, just to not die. While youre chasing some Usain Bolts, your backline blob also gets poked from behind and if you turn your attention to the kitten poker, they will also run.Throw in also some trebs, acs, cannons, mortars and youll have a combination of aids where nobody wants to be around.

AG was "medium" 3-4 days ago. Today theyre seen as "very high".

High population atm but i get your point. Just didnt think that 2 guild transfers to AG would shift the population like that.Regardless AG will become main again in the next relinking and deso should drop to T2 or T3 if they get a bad linking.

They are just playing with you. Serious spawn campers would be using Superior/Guild Arrow carts...

Seriously, the best solution to behaviour like this is either switch maps or game modes. Sooner or later they will get bored and log off, or if they don't, you'll be playing GW2 while they stand sentinel over their dollar-store siege doing nothing.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:They are just playing with you. Serious spawn campers would be using Superior/Guild Arrow carts...

Seriously, the best solution to behaviour like this is either switch maps or game modes. Sooner or later they will get bored and log off, or if they don't, you'll be playing GW2 while they stand sentinel over their dollar-store siege doing nothing.

Gandara being beaten in their own game :pepega:

The whole point of gandaran mentality is to be as cancerous as possible to get enemy out of their ppt zone by boring them to death. Yet they complain when the same happens to them. Quality content, gib more :trollface:

Gandara is T1 and can karmatrain all day long and siege everything. Pretty sure that's what the majority of the server cares about.By the way. At your spawn you have a big advantage. Maybe get your people organised and kill the enemies or take another exit. It is pretty normal to see maps like the one posted outside of primetimes. Some PPT hard at night, some in the morning and others at noon. Stop crying on the forums about it and organise something against it yourself. This entitled thinking is what makes everyone avoid Gandara

@Arctisavange.7261 said:Speaking as a Deso player,@Arctisavange.7261 said:Im an AG personYou Sir, just blew my mind with your accurate and irrefutable evidences /s

Aren't you that guy that gets farmed by every commander of every server? And then goes on your server discord claiming you beast and farm everyone and that the reset of the server should avoid fights? You are no better than the ones you accusing of not fighting.

P.S: Wana talk about stacking guilds? Count how many guilds are on your server and RoS server before comming here make a fool of yourself

Archived