Wdy think is next in the row?

Jack Redline.5379

We god patch on Tuesday.Which thief aspect you think will be ''buffed'' or nerfed this time?Lets have fun here. The one who guesses it correctly wins.Winner gains one random pointless + respect on Thief forum xD

My guess isEdless Stamina from Acrobatics is gonna get ''buffed'' this way = you get 5% boon duration and 5% Vigor and Swiftness duration instead of current effect =

The effects of vigor on you are enhanced. Gain bonus concentration.

Miscellaneous effect.png Effectiveness Increased: 50% Attribute bonus.png Concentration: +240

And Imo the nerf is gonna go to Endurance Thief from Daredevil = The skill is gonna get 5 sec CD instead of current =

Gain endurance when you successfully steal from an enemy.

Miscellaneous effect.png Endurance Gained: 50

As far as weapons go i think we gonna get ''buff'' for Shadow shot = From now on it will be blockable but it will braek stun and its cost is going to be improved do 5 ini

And we are gonna get nerf for Wild Strike = The endurance gain will be removed.

Keep them comming. I am going to grab some popcorn :D

Swindler's equilibrium will reduce the cool down of Steal by a quarter of a second and have a one second cool down. Due to a bug, it will retain the twenty second cool down in PvP and WvW.

Instant reflexes will probably be turned into two seconds of protection as punishment for being popular.

Archived