[Website] No XML file for the wallpapers

When you on the main website => media => WallpapersYou try to open the size of the wallpaper you want and then the windows opens saying the XML file is missing saying there's no information associate with it.

It's sad cause these wallpapers are great but I can't manage to get them =/

Any solution? Is this coming from me or from the website?

@"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:When you on the main website => media => WallpapersYou try to open the size of the wallpaper you want and then the windows opens saying the XML file is missing saying there's no information associate with it.

No, the message you see is (well, on my browser, it is, anyway), "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it." That message comes from the browser, and it's merely informational. The XML below it is the error message, and does, indeed say "Access Denied". It's a web server problem, and as noted, ArenaNet will have to fix it at their end, then push it to their CDN so that we can get at it.

I'd paste the XML here, but life's too short to be arguing with MarkDown about how to format XML.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:When you on the main website => media => WallpapersYou try to open the size of the wallpaper you want and then the windows opens saying the XML file is missing saying there's no information associate with it.

No, the message you see is (well, on my browser, it is, anyway), "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it." That message comes from the browser, and it's merely informational. The XML below it is the error message, and does, indeed say "Access Denied". It's a web server problem, and as noted, ArenaNet will have to fix it at their end, then push it to their CDN so that we can get at it.

I'd paste the XML here, but life's too short to be arguing with MarkDown about how to format XML.

Thanks for the input ! I might understand a little bit better what's going on :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived